Blankets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
Ok, who uses blankets for theyr dragons? If u do then what for? When? And what are these blankets(what do i go and buy) and what are they made from? Just tryin to find out the details :)

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I do! I love wrapping them up at bed time and snuggling with my beardie burrito! lol

I use fleece blankets I made. I have used kitchen towels in the past!

Monster likes hand towels. I bought him a " how to train your dragon" blanket from walmart that he likes to snuggle in when we go on trips :) It has Toothless on it!

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
All mine have blankets. I especially use them in the winter. Tile gets cold. They all had fleece blankets. Now they have baby blankets. It stays on the tile on one side of the viv's so they don't have to be on cold tile, then at night I cover them. But then mine are just a tad spoilled....

Lance, I'd love to see you at a sewing machine sewing tiny blankets for your babies. So precious!

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hmmm sounds like a plan, my house gets chilly in the winter, what sort of material do you make them from

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
And...I get all my fleece from JoAnn Fabrics in the remnant clearance section. SOOOO cheap!! This way they have a few blankets to use, and I don't have to worry about one getting too dirty, or being in the wash and not ready for night time! :mrgreen:

Blankets only cost me a few pennies each when you hit the clearance sale!

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Both of mine have baby blankets :) Bella has a baby blue one, which she LOVES! And Dudlee has a pink one which she isn't fond of :? Everytime I cover her up she uncovers herself. Its the thought that counts lol. I dont want my babies being cold!

spyderk

Hatchling Member
I made Puff a blanket tonight out of some bright orange discounted flannel from Walmart. Sewed up the sides of a square and made it look like a serged blankie. :) I had a little burrito tonight while I watched TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom