best place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscapex

Original Poster
well i tell u now xpress crickets.... have ticked me off... still waiting for a response from them..
also screwed my friend over too.

Soulscapex

Original Poster
i just wanted to tell u i ordered from that millbrook... and so far it seems to b the cheapest i believe my bill was only 18 for 1000 crickets... and i ordered sunday they shipped mon and will be here tue...

never go with xpress crieckets.com they wont even respond to my emails.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Soulscapex":ukcrq4d5 said:
i just wanted to tell u i ordered from that millbrook... and so far it seems to b the cheapest i believe my bill was only 18 for 1000 crickets... and i ordered sunday they shipped mon and will be here tue...

never go with xpress crieckets.com they wont even respond to my emails.

recheck your bill, it's $18 per 1000 but they charge overnight shipping and a $2 residential delivery charge(it's a fedex thing). my order always come to $27 including all shipping charges.

I just ordered 1000 today and I ordered 200 supers from them.

Soulscapex

Original Poster
well i did recieve my crickets from .... millbrook and very happy with the overcount... box in good shaped domestic ..
so they are good to go so far. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom