Beat This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see a pic of a beardie with a fatter beard/neck than my Daisy's! lol Or even anything close!
DSC01700.jpg

Post pics of your lil tubbies! :)

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Oh My!!! Didn't I see that she had just laid eggs, or was that a different dragon? She is beautiful, and huge!! What does she weigh?

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes! lol That's her, big momma! She laid her last clutch April 3. I weighed her 2 days ago and she was 384.4g and when I first got her in January she was around 330g, then she had her babies, then fattened up quick! I thought she was having another clutch, but I'm pretty sure it's been too long now for her to have another, and I don't feel any eggs. Oh and she's 17"

She's a bit of a pig...and spoiled lol Especially since I just bought 1000 supers a week or two ago :p She eats a bunch of those a day, maybe 20, then she usually eats at least half her bowl of veggies which are kale and watercress lately with butternut squash and a raspberry (only gets raspberries sometimes and only 1 or she gets the pooops...but they are her FAV), but my beardies also get collard greens, dandelions and others like swiss chard or mustard greens, frozen veggies (carrots, peas, corn, green beans) and other treats like strawberries or blueberries. Calcium on a few of her wormies 5xweek, multi vits 2xweek!

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Wow, my girl is 10 months, 19 inches, and today weighed 565g...she may be developing eggs, not sure. She made her cave / tunnel about 3 weeks ago but hasn't done anything since. Sometimes when I put her back in her lay box she will head bob a few times....not sure what thats about!

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh wow lol big girl! Can you post a pic? :) and I only got her in January and when I did she had MBD :( She couldn't use her left arm at all and could not lift herself off the ground. We didn't even know she had MBD because I had no experience with it or knowledge of it at the time, and her previous owner said she was just a really lazy dragon :s So that's probably why she's on the smaller size, although she sure is filling out! Oh and as you can see she has totally recovered.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, what a beard! & what great colour, she's so bright you almost need sunglasses! I'm so glad that you were able to heal her, MBD is a terrible disease, & that's probably why she's only 17" long. But either way, she's gorgeous & I just spent awhile with her babies, so cute. She should be very proud of her babies. Don't be surprised if she lays more eggs, sometimes they can hold onto a sperm packets for a while, but you're most likely right if it's been more than 2 mo without laying anything. She sure did well, though & I'm so glad you found her. Keep doing what you're doing & she'll just keep growing! Honestly, I've only ever seen 2 beardies with long beards like that, they've both passed away, but lived to a ripe old age. But neither had her wonderful colour. I'm sure you're going to get some great orange babies once they get a bit bigger and start shedding. And don't stop pics of the babies either, we all love babies on this site & honestly can't get enough of the pics. Now I have to go to your other threads to check them out!
Deb

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
That is awesome that you saved her and have done such a wonderful job!! She is beautiful! Here is my Puff.
IMAG0900.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, she is awesome and still has growing to do, she's going to be HUGE! Pretty colours, too. So if you don't mind Nicole, I'll add a pic of Rubio, he's also a big guy 22" long & 749g: He's 4 years old:
2010003-1.jpg

I can't tell you how very glad I am that you found Daisy. MBD can be such an aweful disease, 'caused by lack of UVB, so I'm so glad you were able to reverse it. She's a very beautiful dragon, I still can't get over her colour! I'll be watching her babies, I"m sure some of them will be turning the same colours. They're also cute & you can't put enough baby pics on that thread!!!!
Deb

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aw thanks guys! I'm so happy I found her too...here's the pic her previous owner sent me when I was going to buy her:
thenewbeardie.jpg

What IS that on the rock? I have no idea...but look how sad that is, nothing even in her tank really :( and she's just laying there. Oh and see how much her colour has changed since I got her?!
What's even worse is that she is honestly the sweetest little dragon I've ever met! So easygoing, took no time at all to adjust to me and her new home. The only time she's cranky is when she's shedding and it's kinda amusing :p

Wow Deb, Rubio looks like such a cutie and is MASSIVE! Oh and I'll add some more pics of the babies today! Thanks for checkin' them out :) Almost every one of them has some orange already so I can't wait until they shed!

Kelly your Puff is so beautiful! Looks so happy and healthy :)

Haylien

Hatchling Member
How about this one....
IMAG0357.jpg

She's just over a year old (we think, that's the max she could be anyway) and it just kinda grew along with her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom