Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
This isn't a sleeping pic, but I had to share it!
81651-7716477872.jpg

I got a story to tell :) so just right now, she ate all her mealworms. I was sitting there watching her and she looked at me like, "Can I have some more?" I said no, but she kept looking at me. I finally gave in and gave her some more. Now Shea happy. She was just looking at herself in the mirror. :)
81651-7972730845.jpg
81651-4479639628.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well I don't usually find my dragons sleeping in usual positions, but the other night I found Leo sleeping like this. He's 8 years old and it hurt my neck to watch him :lol:
11887-1629816909.jpg

So I eventually moved him to his basking platform as I couldn't stand to watch him like this :mrgreen:

neacail

FullSizeRender_zpscsklzndl.jpg

I have an arboreal bearded dragon.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They sleep in the strangest positions! Especially when they're young and light, you never know how you're going to find them in the morning.

I wanted to just add that mealworms aren't good for beardies, if you want to give them small worms, then get small superworms. You can get a good deal right now through www.rainbowmealworms.net on supers of every size. She also sells phoenix worms and other bugs, too. So please switch, as mealworms have been known to cause impaction. Supers don't because their shells aren't as hard and they have more meat, even the small ones.

Thanks for listening!

And thanks for keeping this thread going...

Jmm2269

85598-4816099824.jpg
85598-7571128076.jpg
We've only had Leo for 3 days but he has slept right here every night!! I was worried but good to know its normal. I actually woke him up to move him the first night and he must have gotten scared. He took off running laps around the tank!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom