Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anastasia6988

Hatchling Member
Ok, so Hades, wanted to sleep. He already tried to sleep once that night and it was early, so I tried to keep him up and not even 15 mins later found him in our laundry like this. He tucked his head under my husbands shirt just enough to block out the light. I couldn't wake him he was so cute.

84015-3028579732.jpg

LadyLeo

MadEpiphany":1b6dpho5 said:
Oh thank goodness. I've had my beardie, Sirrush, for a few weeks now, and I was starting to get seriously concerned about his sleeping habits. I made him a nice comfy hammock with blankets, he has several hidey holes, and a soapstone that stays nice and warm at night, and yet... this is how he sleeps. Every night.
cactusodd-1.jpg

Also, just curious here, what are sexy legs?

Sexy legs are when a beardie stretches out it's back leg or both back legs. it can be scary at first if you're not familiar with it. I thought it was a result of a calcium deficiency when my beardie did it but it was really just me over reacting. the sexy leg is a beardie equivalent to humans stretching out our legs while lounging. heres an example of my beardie doing his sexy leg.

85159-1778941010.jpg

xzekk14bx

He likes to run around in the evening. After not seeing or hearing him for a few minutes this is where I found him trying to sleep!

Tehachopi

Story time! When I got Dova he had a small tank and quickly bought him a new one. In putting this thing together I lost the cap for the hole to run cords inside. Since it wasn't structural I didn't worry about it though I distinctly remember said piece rolling off into oblivion. I decided just to keep him away from the hole and allow it to be a bit of a vent so long as it stayed warm. As he grew I forgot about the hole and just let him have it now that he was too big to get out. Nothing happened until tonight at bedtime....

80wq7ut.jpg

XnkEOHW.jpg

86340-3272447358.jpg
she's passed out on my hand, such a cutie.
86340-1503545721.jpg
aaaaand this is her new favorite place to snuggle and sleep. Second night in a row she did this. Haha is great, I try not to move too much as not to disturb her so I was around the place looking like I have a problem haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom