Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, my Imp is growing up, he's 7 mo old and normally sleeps in his hide every night. Last week I kept him up past his bedtime and I guess he forgot where his hide was:
11887-1721306355.jpg
instead he fell asleep on top of his hide.

Dova, you are one silly dragon to think that is a very comfortable position!

dezismom

Juvie Member
yep, Dezi really did fall asleep like this!! Found him this way in the morning...
82765-3737823158.jpg

And once, during a shed, in his water dish...
82765-2416643892.jpg

But his favorite place to fall asleep (and mine!) is on his mommy...
82765-5060005574.jpg

Tehachopi

Silly boy hiding and sleeping during run time.
7mKPbTs.jpg

7sGAqrO.jpg

lCna9Fh.jpg

co9z7Vy.jpg

Update of some more silly sleeping tonight.
Ok so one of these isn't sleeping but still.... Dova really?!

9Xg3UXO.jpg

muhnv2N.jpg

3K6Laqq.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
Some of those positions really can NOT be comfortable! :):):) Love the little arm stretched out on the tiger throw...

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-5056674937.jpg
86309-8748384849.jpg
zillathakilla":3s7935ru said:
Haha! thats so cute, sexy legs are when your beardie stretches its legs out,a lot of people that are new to beardies think its a sign of impaction but if you pic up your beardie they will move them,its just their way of stretching,theres several threads on it if you type it into the search bar.
not really sleeping but a demo of how weird they can get......mine wont sleep these days unless he has his little ground cover...ill upload and post that pic latter. he also wont sleep if his tail is outside his cave!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
i knew from years of studying animals that the cold blooded ones breath only every 30 seconds or so and some warm bloods breath only every 3-5 when in hibernation....but i still freaked out when mine crammed himself against the wall of his cave and wasnt breathing....i watched him for 20 seconds before he breathed then i picked him up and he was limp....and yes i know once they are deep into sleep they are hard to wake but i freaked out and poked him! you never say a grumpier look than when i woke the little guy...:D
Sherri":39dq2y5a said:
ziggy23":39dq2y5a said:
I got a bunch

IMG_2234.jpg

WOW!! If I woke up and saw my beardie sleeping like that I would have thought he had.....well.......you know, in the night. gads! LOL

And here I was concerned b/c I just saw our brand new beardie sleeping with his front legs down at his sides with his face burried in his blanket! (his back legs are stretched out but I already know all about *sexy legs* lol) I also realize they barely breathe while sleeping! Conserving...I'm sure :)

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-6938956645.jpg
I know not sleeping but ehem he was sitting like that for nearly 45 minutes......he even hung his butt....
86309-1025053277.jpg
for 5 minutes after.......why oh why do dragons gotta be the weird ones?
dragonmama2047":jvudb4io said:
This is some sort of new record for Bandit--it can't be comfortable....
86822-2415049998.jpg
:?
Also, I really need to clean that glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom