Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezismom

Juvie Member
luv the "butt hang"! and the chin hang! ??
more,,please! I know everyone owned by a Beardie has cute sleep photos...share! Here is one that is not as crazy as some (ahem, dragonmama) "butt"the cuteness factor is high...

"cute? Lil' ol' me?" "not trying to be cute!"
82765-4384710472.jpg

Dezi helps me to demonstrate correct head massage technique..

"after my raspberry nighttime snack, I like a little massage, to help me relax after a long, hard day of cuteness...it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!"
82765-181215429.jpg

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-5050288565.jpg
he was asleep until ghazi stopped walking....then he poked him to get him to walk some more! note the tiny hand pushing on his brother's collar!
dezismom":21f90ujm said:
luv the "butt hang"! and the chin hang! ??
more,,please! I know everyone owned by a Beardie has cute sleep photos...share! Here is one that is not as crazy as some (ahem, dragonmama) "butt"the cuteness factor is high...

"cute? Lil' ol' me?" "not trying to be cute!"
82765-4384710472.jpg

Dezi helps me to demonstrate correct head massage technique..

"after my raspberry nighttime snack, I like a little massage, to help me relax after a long, hard day of cuteness...it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!"
82765-181215429.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
yes! Dez gives me little "reminders" too! IfI stop rubbing him, he cracks open one eye, and gives me "the Look". If I am not paying him enogh attention when he is on the back of the sofa above where I lie down, he thumps his tail against the wall....what little dictators we have! But they are such loveable little tyrants....

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-6526046921.jpg

this is how he was positioned when i took his cave in the morning......i was wondering how his fat little self still fit in that cave!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
My wife wraps her up in her blanky and takes her to bed right before lights out. When the lights go out I go in and get her and tuck her in (I know, it's silly) she loves it.
87978-9361552209.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Not silly at all to spoil our babies. Awww, love the blanky. I have blankies in all their tanks to wrap them up in, if they want, or sprawl on or whatever makes them more comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom