Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Male rankins fell asleep like this for about 10 minutes. Accidentally woke him up trying to take the picture...he still stayed like that for another 10 mins :)[ximg]85426 5361950668[/ximg]

Spunky

This thread is way too cute. Now that I know it exists, I need to go back and look at the other pages.

My contribution is Pekoe sleeping with her head smoothed under a log. It was lights out so I had some background light and had to turn the exposure up so it is not the perfect pic.

30779044334_f87601acc4.jpg

TheJunior

This is how Squeegee sleeps most nights. Not as funny as the ways I caught him sleeping all the time when he was a hatchling, but lookit that sexyleg!

Sorry it's sideways. Still haven't gotten the hang of rotating the image,or remembering to turm my phone sideways before i take the pic.

88756-5199475363.jpg

I woke up this morning to find my beardie Saphira sleeping in the 2 inch gap between her waterfall and the glass of her Viv, I couldn't get a picture due to the scenery around her tank.

Wolflover95

Spyro slept like this for quit some time he would sit on it fall asleep and topple over and just stayed that way i was so scared the first time he did it not sure if he was suppose to sleep like that
13880173_549447488575613_1032256512418799603_n.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They sleep in all sorts of ways, and never seem to hurt themselves. Some of the ways the sleep give me a headache, wondering how they can sleep like that. They are just so funny :lol: I'm so glad this thread has continued, it is one of the best ones on our site :D My 5 dragons are all grown now and don't sleep in very funny ways anymore :mrgreen:

nathb1

Hatchling Member
This is one of Dixie's weirdest sleep position I have ever seen
88515-6480882815.jpg

Frankie lately has some moves of her own...
88515-8870096402.jpg

this is from this morning ... I hear mission impossible theme in my head....
88515-2935405229.jpg

nathb1

Hatchling Member
sweetiepie9":19pgags5 said:
They sleep in all sorts of ways, and never seem to hurt themselves. Some of the ways the sleep give me a headache, wondering how they can sleep like that. They are just so funny :lol: I'm so glad this thread has continued, it is one of the best ones on our site :D My 5 dragons are all grown now and don't sleep in very funny ways anymore :mrgreen:

I agree Dixie's too big to be "flexible "anymore haha

Willow713

Ziggy loves to sleep in one of two places inside this super thick cardboard tube or in my bed lol....I <3 my baby. Not sure why it turned my pics on their sides.
91115-8880150206.jpg
91115-1540880637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom