Beardie feeding question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagkay1

I just recently bought a pinkie and some cock roaches for my bearded dragon. It took him forever to eat the pinkie! And I had to take the cock roaches and cut them in half and put calcium powder on them to get him to eat them! It's his first time eating them so I think maybe he just didn't know what to do with it! Does anyone have any tips for me to make feeding him roaches and pinkies smoother?? I would be so grateful for the help I really don't want to cut any more roaches in half!!! :D

Coliosis

Juvie Member
The "horn" on a hornworm is no problem at all! :) But it does seem to break off pretty easily if you're worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom