Bearded Dragon names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friends has just got a bearded dragon and is need some name ideas but its only about 3 months old so he cant tell the gender, any suggestions would be great :)!

When we were choosing names I did a search for famous dragon names and came up with things like:

Puff
Spyro
Elliott
Norbert

There were others too that I cant remember... google helps.

StaceysBuddy

Juvie Member
When I got mine I picked through names:

Buddy (Which is his name)
Spyro
Reptar
Sadonna
Pheonix
Nessy

(I was trying to keep it kid friendly, I didn't want my neice to be afraid of him, and based off his color)

Goodluck! I'm sure you'll find something that fits =]

Zookimer

Dino
Awesome
Or name them after your favorite type of music. :)
Additionally, my cousin tried to get me to name mine Chainsaw Massacre, if that floats your boat. :|

birksy

I can remember one of my fav cartoon movies "flight of dragons" and one of the names on there was gorbash :)

Or from a game I use to play tiamat or bahamut :)

Scales

birksy":1lnjhie7 said:
from a game I use to play tiamat or bahamut :)

Good game. :lol: I leafed through my Draconomicon looking for name ideas. Still useful 20+ years later!

Amy

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
The name should fit his/her personality and be appealing to you as well. Keep an eye online or on here, you will come up with something you like.

reddragon087

Juvie Member
Crookshanks":18ywr7ux said:
When we were choosing names I did a search for famous dragon names and came up with things like:

Puff
Spyro
Elliott
Norbert

There were others too that I cant remember... google helps.

Loki was so close to becoming Spyro lol until I saw her personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom