Bearded Dragon Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvotech

Hatchling Member
Decided to put my beardie in the backyard today. Set her up in the plastic bin like always, but the wind must've knocked it over. When I went back to bring her in, she was gone. Searched for about 2 hours and couldn't find her. Put up a few flyers and made a Craigslist ad, but no word. Looks like I lost my leucistic beardie. :cry:

155880_177833932233701_100000212853000_649925_3025068_n.jpg

76825_177833688900392_100000212853000_649923_7736086_n.jpg

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
there's been a lot of sucess stories about finding missing beardies, i hope yours is one. Look in the warmest places 9e.g. behind washing machines if they are outside etc- you could set up a basking spot with her favourite food that she might come back to.

volvotech

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hopefully I'll be able to find her. I've got a bowl of squash, dandelion, and turnip greens in the backyard with her basking rock. I keep hoping to peek out the back door and see her puffing her beard up at me. :(

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Ive got my fingers crossed for you....don't give up hope (easier said than done im sure). Keep us updated

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Definitely look up trees and in bushes. So sorry about your situation and I hope you can find her soon!

Livey

Extreme Poster
i agree, alot of people find them in bushes etc..
try putting a make shift basking spot up and some food out...
Im sorry! i hope you find your little one soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom