Bearded Dragon Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Hatchling Member
lol. would you leave a little baby/kid outside unsupervised? probably not, if you would, you are not a good caretaker.

lesson learned, don't leave your beardy outside unsupervised.

Per moderator: Rudeness is NOT allowed on this forum and will not be tolerated. If you don't have something nice to say, don't comment at all.

volvotech

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
cook":28ypn8au said:
lol. would you leave a little baby/kid outside unsupervised? probably not, if you would, you are not a good caretaker.

Thanks for the support, jerk. Took the recommendation from a breeder, who probably knows way more than either of us.

sunning.jpg

Taken from CarolinaDesignerDragons.com.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
cook that was totally uncalled for! how dare you be so rude! volvotech i hope you find your dear beardie

Mrkngpen

Juvie Member
Mine escaped about a year and a half ago. She broke out of a screen window that wasn't latched all the way. I did find her after over two hours. My whole family came over to search the yard and woods. She ended up being only about 20 feet away from the house in a pile of leaves (which she matched perfectly). I really hope you find yours!

volvotech

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mrkngpen":15g499xp said:
Mine escaped about a year and a half ago. She broke out of a screen window that wasn't latched all the way. I did find her after over two hours. My whole family came over to search the yard and woods. She ended up being only about 20 feet away from the house in a pile of leaves (which she matched perfectly). I really hope you find yours!

Thanks for the optimism. The best thing to come out of all this so far is family support. My father's been a huge help while looking for her.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Cook, that was rude and you really need to keep your negetivity to yourself.

Still praying you find her! Glad you have some help in your search!

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Any good news today?

This was all I could think about last night. So worried for her, and so sorry that you're going through this. :(

warnisha

Juvie Member
cook":zgo8u22x said:

[/color]

Yeah cuz she doesn't feel bad enough as it is and needed this!!!! geez

I sure hope you find her soon!!!!! I thought about you all evening last night!!!

volvotech

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Still no news, but my neighbors and I have all been looking. I've been taking walks in the field behind my backyard with the dog, but no sign of her. The bad weather that hit some of the south has brought "excellent" weather here; low 60's overnight, mid to upper 70's during the day...Unless someone takes her in, she's not going to last long in that weather.

izz

Juvie Member
Geesh cook.Uncalled for.Obivisly volvotech has done this before without a prob.

Hope you find her soon :) .Don't listen to people like that.
She couldn't be to far.

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Are you leaving a warm light on at night (outside)? If she's nearby, and it gets into the 60s, she might seek out that warm spot... Maybe she's found a warm spot at someone else's house, and they'll let you know they've found her. :( I really hope she comes home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom