Bad beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad dragon.....go to the corner! LOL Red trying to go to sleep.

E8A19694-79BA-4987-B799-3D292FF6840A-709-00000097A7E09383.jpg

SammieLee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Got up this morning and he was still in time out. Not sure what he did but it much have been bad.... Poor Red!! LOL

SammieLee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I guess this is his favorite sleeping spot.

C75DEC20-EB4B-40B8-9D15-EB66C31F9473-2250-0000028B4F3BB6A7.jpg

I know I woke him up with the flash :( as soon as it stopped he went back to sleep.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Pookie used to do that too, but while standing on top of his Mr. Bear's head!
I think it's a false security thing, being surrounded by walls.

SammieLee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was really getting worried....he hadn't pooped since sat. I gave him a short bath. He sat there for a min they tried to climb my arm. Then got him all dry And him back in his tank to warm up. No poop still ....then when I was getting ready to ask how long before I should worry.....I checked one more time and we have poop. I think he likes watching me worry.....I wish we would eat better so my son can take over completely. Phoenix worms were ordered last night from mulberry farms so I hope they have fast shipping. I don't know how much longer I can keep pulling the legs of crickets for this little guy.
And just because he is so darn cute!

Don't take my log......and I will sleep here all night to make sure you don't touch it :)
He must have been a good dragon yesterday because he didn't have to sleep in the corner last night :)
6A96AD00-0571-478D-8DB7-D3ABA629FB94-3104-00000399EF5A8387.jpg

I can't believe she is taking my picture right after a bath....can't this crazy lady tell I'm trying to warm up!
055716C3-5111-4C9C-B26D-8D32BD6EF766-3619-00000483B7EF7864.jpg

SammieLee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":2lgay6jb said:
Pookie used to do that too, but while standing on top of his Mr. Bear's head!
I think it's a false security thing, being surrounded by walls.

How funny... I am now trying to picture that. I figured it was a security thing but it so cute..

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
SammieLee":3h6wn58s said:
How funny... I am now trying to picture that. I figured it was a security thing but it so cute..
2007_11-02e.jpg

. . . or . . .
2007_12-01c.jpg

:laughing6:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He eventually ended up hiding behind Mr. Bear and in the corner, with only his head poking out.
His baby house had never been covered up on all sides, so everything were in the open. So, yeah, it's a false security thing :wink:

I think all babies go through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom