Back from Boarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
My girl Marta got back from boarding I don't think I'll be able to tell is she's good or not since she's my first reptile so can someone please tell me is she looks ok? Here are some pics:
95399-5500947516.jpg
95399-5806381837.jpg
95399-7573177954.jpg

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Well she looks fine and healthy, I don't know how old she is so I can't give an opinion on her size or anything like that, but overall she looks good.

The things you need to look at to determine whether or not there is ever an issue with her are is she eating normally, is her activity level normal or is she lethargic, does she have a black beard, etc. Her behavior will tell you whether she is okay or not...as far a "how she looks", as long as she was boarded at a clean place and was kept by herself and not exposed to other reptiles who could potentially spread bacterial or fungal infections, parasites, etc., then she should be fine...

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She's about eleven months old and she's acting fine. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing some visible sign of sickness. Thanks for the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom