Baby Poobah

Status
Not open for further replies.

joprukop22

Here is our Brazilian rainbow boa named Poobah. He is one year old and the sweetest little thing. He likes my bed too much.

poobahball.jpg

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Awww.... what a sweetie! They are just amazingly beautiful!
How big is Poobah?
My BRB is just over 6 months old and I'm wondering what kind of growth I can expect!

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Awwwww, so cute! I love these guys. They're just too gorgeous for their own good. :D

I'd like to know about growth rates, too. They seem really slow, if mine (and the breeder's offspring) is any indication, they are very slow growers. Mine is 1.5 years old and about three feet, 200+ grams.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Hmm... My 6 month old is at least 2 feet, possibly bigger. I actually thought she was growing pretty nicely. I don't know if they have a slow down. I believe snake growth rates are largely a result of feeding habits. Was yours a picky eater?

Eventide

Hatchling Member
zimbabwepegasus":72342 said:
I believe snake growth rates are largely a result of feeding habits. Was yours a picky eater?

Which of us were you asking? I get confused easily. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom