About 7 years ago I got these cuties, African flat rock lizards.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They were in a 10 gal. tank in a mom + pop store, not looking so great and offered for a cheap price I jumped right away. They were already full size [ about 6-7" ] Rocky is the one with the bright orange tail, Rainbow is the other. Rocky died about 7 months ago but Rainbow is still going strong.

1703615600089.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Lol, most people prefer furry critters but some of my friends enjoy seeing these guys. And what kid isn't amazed by reptiles ?

These are cool little guys, I hardly see them for sale anywhere but I'm glad because they were no doubt wild caught. The pet store had them in a 10 gal. tank and they were partially hidden under the green " carpet ." Might have had a fake plant + a stick but that's about it. I made a palatial palace for them with lots of rocks as well as driftwood. They are somewhat communal in Africa from the little info I found on line and spend a lot of times under rocks, coming out to feed on small insects or mate.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
What beautiful lizards! ✨
I’m so sorry to hear about Rocky. They are so lucky you bought them.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They were in a 10 gal. tank in a mom + pop store, not looking so great and offered for a cheap price I jumped right away. They were already full size [ about 6-7" ] Rocky is the one with the bright orange tail, Rainbow is the other. Rocky died about 7 months ago but Rainbow is still going strong.

View attachment 86226
Wow they are amazing, I should stop being surprised by now by your beautiful reptiles but i still am lol.
Im sorry to hear that Rocky passed 😔

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
What beautiful lizards! ✨
I’m so sorry to hear about Rocky. They are so lucky you bought them.
Thank you ! They were adult sized when I bought them so no way to say how old they are. I made sure to set them up with a nice big enclosure .

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, they are beautiful! So sorry little Rocky passed, it is horrible losing one. :cry: I'm glad to hear
Rainbow is doing well!

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom