Baby Not Eating! *HELP!!!!* NOW HE PUKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
bdgal":f3d93 said:
The phoenix worms arrived today and Sherman devoured 23 of them so far today!! Yahoo! No more syringe feeding!! But I also took a fecal sample to the vet and they found coccidia and worms. The worms they said will be treated with the Safeguard dewormer (once every 2 weeks for 4 treatments) and now he is on an "antibiotic"(?) for the coccidia (once a day for 7 days). Hopefully this will clear up his diahrrea and will eat TONS of phoenix worms, get a nice fat buddha belly on him and we can all be merry!!

I have definitely been stressed out with this little booger! Mooshu had better get better soon!! Its time to finally just ENJOY him and not worry so much about him!!! Thanks for all of the support and advice thus far. I am sure there will be plenty more to come...but I just want to show my appreciation for those whom have listened and advised me so far. THANK YOU!!!!
Your welcome and thats good news that he ate on his own today.Its a great feeling isnt it?So exactly which meds is he on?Do you have a probiotic?He is going to need it the meds usually upset their tummy's.I know the poor thing just started eating again to.So he has pinworms and coccidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom