Baby growth rates - help me collect data

Status
Not open for further replies.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
Life got crazy, sorry for late update. Nero is deciding that he has no interest in insects, but he's killing his salads. He is a lot lighter than Soleil, but looks and acts really healthy so I've decided that she is just rounder naturally than he is.

Nero- 348g, 17 1/2" at 30 weeks
Soleil- 514g, 19" at 26.5 weeks

ofcourseilikepasta

Hatchling Member
I don't have anything to weigh him with but he did get weighed at the vet recently :)

I guess the only problem is that we don't know how old he is truly, so it's totally up to you if you want to even use my data!

Gary :
6 weeks - 7 inches

8 weeks - 8 1/2 inches, 30g (at the vet)

10 weeks - 10 inches

SukiLove

Juvie Member
So Nero has decided that he will only eat 'soft' worms now. So I am taking my venture into rearing silkworms, which should be interesting. At least Soleil is happy to eat the adult roaches. :D
Now I just need to figure out what to do with these superworms! :lol:

Nero - 370 grams, 18 1/2" at 33 weeks
Soleil - 553 grams, 18 1/4" at 29.5 weeks

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Hello, it's been awhile since I reported in. Gizmo's is very close to a year now as we got her the end of January of this year. She is now 369 grams, & 16-17" she would not stay still long enough to measure her length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom