Baby growth rates - help me collect data

Status
Not open for further replies.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
Nero- 252g, 16.50" at 25 weeks
Soleil- 341g, 17.25" at 21.5 weeks

Nero has decided he doesn't want dubia anymore and is in a real worm phase. :roll:

PogoLover

Juvie Member
Pogo:

14 weeks - 7" 13 grams (she gained a lot this week - about 30% of her body weight). Tomorrow is the last day of the antibiotics. She is still only on carnivore care & baby food. Won't eat the dubia and phoenix worms offered yet. She did drink water on her own out of her bath this week, though.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
PogoLover":2r4axrg3 said:
Pogo:

14 weeks - 7" 13 grams (she gained a lot this week - about 30% of her body weight). Tomorrow is the last day of the antibiotics. She is still only on carnivore care & baby food. Won't eat the dubia and phoenix worms offered yet. She did drink water on her own out of her bath this week, though.

I've been following her story on the other thread. I'm pulling for her and hope she fully recovers! She is quite the little fighter! :)

genskiR6

PogoLover":k2mitqe4 said:
Pogo:

Glad she's eating more. Prayers for your baby.

PogoLover

Juvie Member
Pogo:

15 weeks - 7.25" 15 grams (we are still digging out of the hole, but she looks much better! Her back color has gone very dull, so she might be getting ready to shed - so that she can get bigger, and maybe even start eating bugs again).

SukiLove

Juvie Member
Sorry, I had a friend from out of the country stay with me so these are a bit late. Was late on the first measurements by 4 days, that's why they're so close. Nero is just on a roach strike at the moment, as much as it pains me...I think I'm going to have to go back to crickets for awhile until he decides to eat them again. :roll:

Nero- 289g, 17.5" at 26.5 weeks
Soleil- 405g 17.75" at 22 weeks

Nero- 295g, 17.5" at 27 weeks
Soleil- 416g, 18" at 22.5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom