Baby Beardie Bactryl OD Help Needed ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miragach

Long story short,
I just was handed a 2 month beardie that has had a prolapse, given Bactryl(sp) he was given .2ml instead of .02 ml
STUPID EMPLOYEES NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!!

He was given to me to try to save.
I currently have him soaking in a mixture of unflavored Pedilyte and water under a Megaray light. We has only seen minor improvement (he now is opening his mouth and at least showing signs of life unlike before)
What else can I do to save him? He has not fully opened his eyes ....

I feel in love with him while he was at the store... I'm the one who saw the prolaspe and pointed it out to the store personnel...
I want to save him.

Thanks for the help.
Meara

miragach

Original Poster
Thanks anyways (I realize there were no mods on with the info I needed at the time) but he was just too far gone by the time I got to him.
At least he left with us and was not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom