ATTENTION:

Status
Not open for further replies.

njbeardie

:lol: i just wanted to say.....I never ever in my ife have been so excited about poop until I owned a beardie! LOL :lol:

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Believe me you are not the only one! We have been having issues with Spike and her not pooping, so now we get her out to run around and/or soak and I find myself cheering her on... "Come on bubbies poo, poo, poo!!"

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: Obsess over poop why yes I do. :mrgreen:
Take pic's of poop guilty there too. :laughing6:
:laughing6: Gina I am also guilty of disecting poop as well. :puke: :bleick: :puke: :help:

I have one beardie Checker's who waits to go in the car. So my car is set up in the back seat with a trash bag covered with a towel where he rides until we have to pull over and clean up his mess(which usually happens within a couple of miles) then he can ride on dad's lap or head rest. :lol: My car always has plastic bags, paper towels, and santi-wipes in it.
Love :love5: is when you don't mind that your beardie poops in your car. :lol:

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I guess since I have had no worries of impaction with my kids, and they consistantly poop once a day its not too exiting. I am happy they are having regular poops tho, otherwise I would be worried.

Today when I walked in my apartment, I almost :puke: , and I could tell from 2 rooms away that Cammy didn't make it till bath time to go (like they usually do)... Im not a fan of poo :roll:

If I disected it, I know I would :puke: yuck!

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
The poo should of course have a smell, but if it is something that seems like too much you might want to have it checked by the vet. Over stinky poo can mean parasites, which are common in reptiles/beardies, but they can be harmful.

Spike seems to like to poo in the car as well. Must be the vibration or something, her last like three poo's have been in the car. I wish their was a way to copy the feel of the car so she will poo without taking her for a ride....

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Poo! I've scooped it, carried it in cups and bags, dissected it, examined it under a microscope, written reports about it, and touched it with my bare hands! (accidentally of course) Stool rocks. :headbang:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
dolcedragon":22e6f said:
Poo! I've scooped it, carried it in cups and bags, dissected it, examined it under a microscope, written reports about it, and touched it with my bare hands! (accidentally of course) Stool rocks. :headbang:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :whip: :laughhard:

...and I thought I was the only one. Everyday I tell my bf who did what for poos, what was in it, and I make him comment and respond lol. He'll just say, "average..." or say that Kwayze has a "stank vent" jokingly lol. I Take serious offense to that. Okay TMI TMI! :oops:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Gotta love the beardie poop!
When it has been a while since one of my boys have been, I will email my BF at work to tell him that Waffle or Foster pooped!!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
So did everyone else read the topic "ATTENTION" and think it was going to be something really really important?? LOL

MissT

BD.org Addict
Poop is definitely very exciting..... the first question I ask when I get home is 'have they pooped today?' (after greeting the beardies of course!)

Think about it - if the dog pooped on my belongings, I would be mad.... Abu pooped on my jacket and I actually praised her and told her she was a good girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom