ATE A DEAD CRICKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehk10

:cry: I need to know if my baby will be alright. He found two dead crix on the floor and ate them before I could stop him Please Help :cry:

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,

Do you know how the crickets died? Have you sprayed recently? Were these crickets that you had purchased as feeders?

If the crickets didnt die because of pesticides, and aren't "wild" crickets, then he should be ok I would think?

HUGS

Sandi

ehk10

Original Poster
I don't really know how they got there. They were just there. Is there anything I can do to help him?

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
How is he acting? How long ago was it? All I know to suggest would be to bathe him in warm water and see if you can get him to pass them. Has he pooped since he ate them?

HUMBOLDTGUY

is it bad if they eat dead crix if they are from the pet store....every so often osker eats dead ones from the pet store.....didnt know this was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom