Assassin Is 1 YEAR OLD ON MON!! 8/23!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
LMAO! Lance, you are so very patient! NOT! LOL
New pics shortly, waiting for photobucket to finish loading. Pics of the new little girl will be posted in the introductions tonight as well!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She looks like the head and feet may be getting ready for a shed. I'm anxious to see how much her colors change with the shed, plus I think she'll be a little lighter once she settles in and is less stressed. Her sidebars were so dark, so I'm sure her oranges were dark as well. A few days will tell!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I also got some new pics of Big goof Assassin today. His back is ready to shed again, the color has gone grey.

Bath time. Notice that I got the stink eye in each pic! He's not real fond of baths.

Is this REALLY necessary?!?!
feb72010newgirl013-1.jpg

feb72010newgirl015-2.jpg

Geez Mom, I'm in the bath! A little privacy please!
feb72010newgirl011-1.jpg

Snuggled in his towel (sorry, the flash really washed out this pic):
feb72010newgirl016-1.jpg

He was just nut-so with his towel tonight, digging into it, rubbing his face in it and wiggling around in it! You can tell he's getting ready for a shed.
feb72010newgirl023-1.jpg

feb72010newgirl022-1.jpg

And, here he is giving the new little girl the stink eye when she was exploring the couch! She gave him an arm wave, then ran around the back of the couch totally ignoring him! LOL He got snubbed!
feb72010newgirl053-1.jpg

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Even though he gets regular baths, he has never learned to enjoy them! LOL I always get that look! :D And of course, I just laugh at him

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Like all young boys, he has an aversion to water! LOL I've just recently started doing his baths in the bathtub instead of his rubbermaid tub (which he's outgrown!) I was hoping that with more room maybe he'd play more or even swim.

Thanks Lance, I think he's really handsome! He thinks himself quite handsome too! LOL :shock:

Thanks Sara! His back was very dull because he's getting ready to shed, but you can see that color in his tail and legs. I'm glad it has continued to get brighter as he gotten older.

Phil, yeah that tail is huge! He could use it as a weapon if he could figure out how to whip it! LOL He is definately a chow hound! He has yet to snub any food I've offered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom