Assassin Is 1 YEAR OLD ON MON!! 8/23!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, he was on the side next to the front casting deck. I would love to let them all play in the grass, but I'm never quite sure what the landlord or the guy that does the landscaping might have treated it with (chemicals). At least on the boat, he can sit on the marine carpet and soak up the sun.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Assassin seemed to love his boat ride through the frontyard :lol:
Glad you got some nice weather for basking in the sun.
What is he weighing in at these days?

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I need to get weights and measurements on all the kids. Probably on Thurs when I'm off. I know he's pushing 590 grams or more!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Great pics Sandy, gosh he's handsome! He sure did have his eye on the sky but I'm glad he relaxed for you. Maybe the boys are just that way because Mojo really seemed to like being outside after the first 10 minutes but the girls didn't seem to relax much....

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Just an update: Assassin's weight today: 601 grams!!!!!!!!!!!! He's still hovering at 22 inches, but he's still bulking up! The big showoff is doing well (favorite past time is harrassing the girls with the headbobs and blackbeards or lounging on that hammock of his!) Hopefully I can get some more pics posted soon.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey! How is my disturbed friend Sandy doing these days?
I cannot believe Assassin is 601 grams.. :shock: .. OMG! He is HUGE!!!!
What do you feed that boy????

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Lots and lots of roachy bugs, huge bowls of greens and the occasional small child and dog....LOL!!! Just kidding! He is a piggy, he plows through a big bowl of greens everyday and quite a few large roaches. He gets supers to a few times a week as a treat-He LOVES worms! (I do them only on a treat basis, otherwise if he gets them daily he snubs other feeders).

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Assassin got to go on a trip with me today to Walgreens! It's the store I work at in the pharmacy, and my store manager, being really cool had given permission for me to sneak him in! I took him in with his soft side carrier and had his leash on.. EVERYONE LOVED HIM! It was Great! My boss had him in the office for close to 15 minutes babying him, rubbing his tail and chin and he seemed to enjoy her attention. Then after putting him back in the carrier, we made a trip to the pharmacy (OUT WINDOW-not inside, big no-no) to let my co-workers know I had him there for them to see, then I took him in the stockroom so we could take him back out of the carrier and each of them took turns coming into the stockroom to check him out, rub his chin and tail and tummy, a couple of them wanted to hold him. One of the girls was taking pics of him with her camera (of course the big ham was posing proudly on my shoulder!) Word of him being there spread through the store pretty quickly, and I had regular sales floor employees coming back to see him too! They were all fascinated by him and no one was afraid of him...a few were a little nervous at first, but, like always his personality won them all over quickly! We were there for probably close to an hour! I got tons of questions, and got to educate some of my co-workers a little bit...Always a good thing! Everyone was amazed at how sweet and mellow he is and everyone loved his coloring! My store manager, who is a photobuff/amatuer photographer wants to take pics of him sometime too!

So, we had fun...Assassin got to make new friends! And best of all.....NO POOP accidents! LOL

fez09

Extreme Poster
He must've had a great time! Fiona and Mojo seemed to really enjoy going to the vet the other day, they were running around and eating up all the attention too! We have overtime on Saturdays sometime, I would love to take them and show them off! Were you able to get any pics of Assasin?? I always crack up at how some people start off by being afraid, then interested then IN LOVE!!! Anyway, I have another new baby coming!!!! Check out his cute little face on my thread!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Sandy sounds like you all had quite a good time! I think I will take Lil to another art show today, she was such a hit last time.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No pics this time. I forgot to bring my camera! It was fun, and I love peoples reactions to him! It's amazing how quickly they want to touch him! I think it's because they have such sweet faces and don't appear as threatening as other lizards or snakes. Everyone is just fascinated with him, and they already knew that I'm a reptile freak! So it was great to get to share my obsession with them!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Phoebe would like some Assassin pics please!!! She has been un-grounded because I felt sorry for her - she has been feeling a little under the weather lately!! So she would like to take advantage of her freedom by drooling over Assassin before she gets grounded again!!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tell Pheobe I will have some pics of Assassin soon! Had a lot going on this weekend and didn't even get the chance to get the kids outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and sunshine! :( I'm just getting around to bath time for each of them! Assassin says to tell the Beautiful Pheobe "Hello Pretty Lady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom