Arrrrrrggghhhh he bit me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarej

I've had Gordie a couple of months now but hes still very skittish so i thought i would try hand feeding him to build up his trust.
Its been going well, until today.....!!
I had a worm on my hand and he just seemed fasinated with my finger then went for it :twisted: He didnt let go until about 10 seconds later after figuring my finger werent going down his throat like the worm should!!
Now hes climbing up the wall, im sure its a victory dance :roll:

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
What type of gecko is Gordie?

we got bittenby Yoshi a few times when we first got her just because she was scared, we now feed her fruit puree off our fingers all the time (if we get near to her she will always try licking us now as long don't move too fast) we also feed he crickets and mealworms off our hands recently got nipped by accident when she went for a mealworm, missed and got me instead, she darts in tho so doesn't hold on

clarej

Original Poster
He's a leo gecko.
Im pretty sure he didnt do it on purpose but he was still laughing at the fact he bit me! lol :roll:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
June, my leopard gecko, bites me all the time. She loves to dig in and then shake her head around. Not that she does any damage, of course - she can't break the skin with those tiny little teeth. You have to admire the bravery of an animal who will attack a creature several hundred times larger than itself! :D

frog

Sub-Adult Member
hehe thats funny. i have 3 leos and heand feed them and have never been bitten, but licked many times :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom