Any Citrus Tiger breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Wow those are going to be pretty! The yellow ones are my favorites (and oddly enough none of my current beardies are yellow) I'm guessing that since both parents are yellow all the babies will probably be yellow........right?

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
The bright yellow are really a small percentage of the clutch from pure citrus parents. Like the reds, only a few will be in the holdback-collectors quality range.

Jeff

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jeff,
That collectors quality that you have sold on the bottom left is really nice!!! Who ever got that sweetie is a lucky one!!! I hope maybe there will be more like that one!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
annieoakley123, I just want you to know that I blame you for my current fixation. All I have been able to think about all week is Citrus Tiger babies. Not sure i'm going to be able to resist now. So thanks, thanks a lot :lol: Hopefully I'll get lucky and there won't be an at my next reptile show outting.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL your welcome!!!! I dont know if ill be getting another soon. Now my bf has his heart, and money, set on getting a motorcycle :( we will seee!!!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I'm making a deal with myself, I am going to 2 reptile shows in the next couple months then my "other half" is leaving for basic training in October. So if I don't find one at either of those shows then I'm putting myself on beardie ban until next summer.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I'll probably post photos from the show of my choices, that way i can make sure i'm not blinded by baby beardie ownership. That way I can get responses before making the purchase. Don't know why I haven't thought of this before. What in the world did I do before I had an iphone :lol:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
oh thats a good idea!!! just sucks cause if there is a good one u dont want to leave it for someone else to get. Just know exactly what you want then when u see it, get it!!! what kind of citrus are you looking for? its so hard getting one as a baby cause they change so much, so they wont look the way they will when they are older.

snowdragon

Hatchling Member
Ok I have been looking for a citrus tiger for sometime now and last week I contacted Dan at outbackdragonranch. I will be getting citrus tiger tomorrow and all I can with his customer service WOW! He is a great guy to do business with and I will be going to him again in the future.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I can only hope that when we start breeding Nero and Calliope that the babies' colors come out even half as great as Jeff's babies. Both of my Citrus dragons have Pure Citrus in their parentage so we are hoping for great colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom