Any AZ people in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
wells05":715ea said:
The conference center is at Priest and Broadway. We will be there!
Okay great! Thank you for clearing that up!
Now I'm confused, the ticket is a 2 day pass, does that mean you have to go home and drive all the way back the next day? Or is it like a hotel that we can stay at?

wells05

The two day pass is for admission for both days to the show. There is a hotel there, but you would need to set up a reservation and pay for the room. Luckily for me it's a relatively short drive:)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Oh I see, yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I live in Queen Creek so it's not really a short drive, but it's not super long either...hmm...

wells05

Kind of off topic, but I just bought a bunck of Black Soldier Fly grubs / Phoenix Worms from Jacob in Glendale (who breeds them) for my new beardie:

[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=115671 f=2 ]

Most of them are too big for him - I picked out the smallest ones already. If anyone wants some to try some out for their beardie you can have them - you just have to come and get them. I'm in Chandler, near the Santan 202 and Alma School (Germann and Alma School).

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
We live in Southern AZ, in the Ft. Huachuca area. I went to the reptile show in September in Tucson. It's to far away for me to go to the phoenix area to a reptile show.

It's nice to see this many people from AZ on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom