Anger at peoples ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
I know the feeling of all the stupid people. My girl Jesse , I found at a pet store in a tank with a male, she was skin and bones, not eating, no heat and no UVB. I picked her up and she just clung to me, I told the guy 2 different times they are not to be together. I tried just buying her and they said they were a "breeding pair" What jerks. I had to save up money and got both and tank for $160. I had a friend go in and get them out. told him make sure they are in different boxes to go home in. They would not have sold them to me because I yelled and screamed at him the time before. It took 3 weeks to get them out of there and I thought for sure she would be dead by then. I put her in her tank I had already set up and within hourse she is running around and doing good. Well 8 months later she is doing so well. I did sell the male to a good home. I already had one female so now I have 2. Besides trying to put weight on her she laid 2 clutches of eggs and almost lost her both times. People just piss me off how they treat these little guys. Jesse will always be with me. She is healthy as can be and so glad she is alive.

Dravena

Original Poster
It really makes me so angry .I am glad they both have good homes and are doing well it was very nice of you to get them out of there !I am glad they are ok .Jerks should have listened to you but I know how stuck up they can be .I told the workers in the shop by me about the bowls of calcium ,after they ignored my email, and the person just looked at me as if to say what do you know and walked off .-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom