and there was Marcollie & Eurekka<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":3mngxubb said:
I was reading your posts and feel so bad for you and your beardie. I wanted to stay in the loop and know what's going on, so just know there are people out there pulling for you guys!

Thanks soo much everyone! it really helps to have this support!
Hes sleepin meow...

Beardie osk- thanks for telling me to start this thread, id be alone in this struggle without you.
They said theyd pay shipping to return him, no no no. This is now a rescue to me, ship him back so you can put him down?! Im giving him a chance.
Theyre sending me a new dragon that covers the total of both neji and the bills.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hes been gettin one or two 20min soaks and 3 or more syringed water and baby food sessions a day. I feel like it isnt helping :( and stressing him out, he licks less everyday...

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
If only sorrow could build a staircase
And tears could show the way
I would climb my way to heaven
To bring him back home again
This sucks.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I woke up at 7 and I thought he was sleepin, picked em up and he was stiff as a board :( his eyes were open too.

I put him in a fancy cigar box from cuba, and in the freezer.
Ill bury him after work...

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I'm so sorry.. That poor baby. Did you get your new one from Bloodbanks yet? I would be so upset. I'm upset because I have a 5 month old and an 9 month old, and I would be so sad if anything happened to them! :(

RIP NEJI :( :(

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh dear, I have been following this thread, I am so sorry to hear this :cry: Keeping you in my thoughts

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I cant believe hes gone. I really thought id save him. I have a headache thinking about every detail, anything else I couldve done.
This dragon shouldnt have been sold.
Im starting at bridgewater state in the spring for biology/herpetoligy.
There will be changes throughout the whole reptile trade after I graduate.
A new dragon is nice but nothing brings neji back.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry that you lost him! :cry: Neji was very special. He was not alone when he left, but he is never gone from you.

Tracie

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
im so sorry i know he loved you he held on as long as he could. no dragon can replace Neji just know you did everything you could for him and we are all here for you

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
They are right, no other beardie can replace Neji. I still miss the 4 we had before Rosie and Goldie. I realize, however, if we hadn't lost our first two, we wouldn't have gotten Redrock. If we hadn't lost her, we wouldn't have gotten Rosie. Goldie was a gift from a nice lady that realized she couldn't take proper care of her. I'm thankful for all the beardies we've had. We miss them, but if we still had them we wouldn't have the ones we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseSkull
Top Bottom