and there was Marcollie & Eurekka<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Nejiwayne":1c4mud0j said:
Beardie osk- thanks for telling me to start this thread, id be alone in this struggle without you.
They said theyd pay shipping to return him, no no no. This is now a rescue to me, ship him back so you can put him down?! Im giving him a chance.
Theyre sending me a new dragon that covers the total of both neji and the bills.

Oh my word, I'm heartbroken for you and your loss, I've been off line a few days, dealing with a sick dog and my very sick Bella beardie, so I've missed all this, I'm so sad and sorry for your loss. Please know, you did so much for him in his last days, even in his final hours you cared and loved him, and I believe they really feel that love.
I'm very disgusted with the breeder, but am glad your getting another one from them, it's true, he will not replace Neji, but maybe you can think of Neji sending you this new baby to love and care for. We're all here if you need anything, cyber hugs coming your way.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":2a663pwt said:
They are right, no other beardie can replace Neji. I still miss the 4 we had before Rosie and Goldie. I realize, however, if we hadn't lost our first two, we wouldn't have gotten Redrock. If we hadn't lost her, we wouldn't have gotten Rosie. Goldie was a gift from a nice lady that realized she couldn't take proper care of her. I'm thankful for all the beardies we've had. We miss them, but if we still had them we wouldn't have the ones we have now.

I hadnt thought of it that way but it helps a little...
My new friend (hypo italian leatherback) should be here tomorrow around 1030
Its bitter sweet though, if he is sick, shat will surely hit the fan.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I hope and pray he's not sick like Neji was. It will help, in time. You will come to love this new one just like you did Neji. It takes a while to not hurt quite as much, tho.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
IMG_20110209_094628.jpg

This is my new beast Ollie!
He just arrived, and the fed.ex guy didnt know there was a live reptile in the box (even tho it said clearly said so on the box) and proceeded to toss the box up to me like wtf!?

Hes fine though, tame and healthy looking!
I feel a lil better now

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
OH MY WORD, HE'S BEAUTIFUL........................ We must have posted the same time,.............Love his coloring!
And his name is Ollie, I have an Ollie and Bella, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laughing6: Now keep us posted on his progress and growth and how your doing, ok?

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie osk":2c1s6hzy said:
OH MY WORD, HE'S BEAUTIFUL........................ We must have posted the same time,.............Love his coloring!
And his name is Ollie, I have an Ollie and Bella, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :laughing6: Now keep us posted on his progress and growth and how your doing, ok?

Thanks! I was suprised at how truely hypo he is, 20 clear nails!
I named him Ollie after my hero Ollie Lang (paintball legend)
I played tournament paintball for 6 years haha
Im gonna make threads for both my babes!

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
After spending some time staring at him...
A name change became clear, I named him after the wrong hero.
Plus I dont wanna steal christines thunder.lol.

For the 6 years I played I had a coach named Marco Pestana.
He recently passed away due to a heart attack, he was not just a coach but a friend who became a father figure to me due to the absense of mine...
Hes survived by his daughter Gabby whos a few years younger than I.

His name shall be Marco!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Nejiwayne":yx1ocp1j said:
After spending some time staring at him...
A name change became clear, I named him after the wrong hero.
Plus I dont wanna steal christines thunder.lol.

His name shall be Marco!

Oh my, I don't mind at all if you use Ollie as a name, (I hope you do) :oops:.............. But I do love the story and the name Marco.........We need more pics, please :laughing6:

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha ok, his name will be Marco Ollie Wayne ;)
My digital camera is charging so ill have more pics in a couple hours...

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Nejiwayne":218mkn0t said:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, love the name, and will look forward to the pics......btw, I hope you don't change your user name, Nejiwayne, it's a nice memorium to sweet baby Neji. (oops, it's really none of my business, just thinking out loud) :p

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie osk":39idyopj said:
Nejiwayne":39idyopj said:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, love the name, and will look forward to the pics......btw, I hope you don't change your user name, Nejiwayne, it's a nice memorium to sweet baby Neji. (oops, it's really none of my business, just thinking out loud) :p

I thought of that and I will never change it, and sense I dont have a middle name I might make it neji haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom