and there was Marcollie & Eurekka<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Window cuddling after bath, theyve taken to each other quite well (not that I leave them alone together) but they cuddle when I hold em and fall asleep on me 2gether, my heart melts everytime

IMG032.jpg

IMG034.jpg

IMG035.jpg

IMG036.jpg

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
So Cute!! I wish my beardies got along.. they want to fight if they are around each other.. I have 2 males, so they will never be friends.

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
Nejiwayne":3j0ikxoj said:
Honda99300ex":3j0ikxoj said:
Love the leather, is he a hypo from BB?

Thenks! Yes he is, there are better pics of him on pg 5 i think

I'd be willing to bet I got a sibling haha. I have a hypo leather from them too that looks almost identical to yours haha

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thats awesome Honda, is there a thread for ur beardies? If not you should post a pic of him here!

Thenks laur and osk! You prolly cant tell but Eurekka had a near inch growth spurrt after 2 full sheds, and her head is noticably bigger...

I feel shes aiming for world domination :twisted:

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
Your trans is awesome too!! I love the dark colors!! here is a pic of three of my leathers from BB. 2 hypos and a trans. all boys. the one I thought looked similar to yours is in the back, now that I compare them they're a little different, but my pics are also bad, from my phone haha.
IMAG0124.jpg

not sure if you remember me pm'ing you about Neji, how I had a dragon from them with similar problems...that's him, you can see his hips in the pic, that was about a week after I got him.I think the stress of shipping, and the fed ex guy leaving him on the porch in 20 degree weather had a lot to do with it. Treated him and with some TLC he is back and happy. all the pics are a month or so old, I'll try to get new ones soon!!
IMAG0114.jpg

my other leather from BB in the front with the trans leather in the back
IMAG0229.jpg

sorry to hi jack your thread, I just like sharing my little guys haha...I don't think I could even put pics of all of them up, I'd overload the site!!lol

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I kinda see the similarity though, ur trans is sexxy too haha
And I do remember the pm just wasnt sure cuz there are a few Honda names here,
Marcollie is Nejis "refund" from BB, Ill never forget the experince though, I learned alot.
Unfortunate I had to learn that way but life goes on it seems.

I dont mind the hijack tho haha sweet dragonz!

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
he is one of my favorites too!! I always wanted a trans, and he was my first!! I still can't get over the dark colors on your trans,specially the first pic, that's awesome!! where did you get her at?
IMAG0225.jpg

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Neji was my first trans. lol.
Eurekka came from Blazin Dragons in Florida, her parents are Hulk and Evee
http://www.blazindragons.com/Available_Dragons.htm

She goes from that dark trans orange to bright yellow in the bath or sleeping.
And shes just warming up to me, on pg 5 youll see the black beard I often get just for looking at her lol. Shes gonna be a beefy beastly momma...

Ur trans is like the trans version of Marcollie, I cant wait to see what flavour of babies my pair will make :twisted:

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
I can't wait to see what my trans will produce either!! he paired up with my girl fuego, in the middle.she's the one ion my avatar also. she is a double het, so I should end up with some hypo,trans, or hypo trans leathers haha still waiting on the eggs, but she is looking fatter everyday lol

thegirls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom