Am I the only one that keeps TP by the viv and *flushes* the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Cnochur":2raev9fy said:
Even better= poop in the bathing tub. Flush. Done.
Uhg. I can't wait until the protazoa count is *agreeable*!
Right now, the *poop in the bath * thing is a pain LOL ~Water in bin...Razzle in bin...ahhh, nice and comfy...90 seconds later...poop. Take Razzle out...rince parasite filled water off of him...clean out bin,rinse it...fill up bin and go again. LOL Oh, except for the times he goes a second time in 5 minutes *sigh*.

Sometimes his baths are 7 minutes long rather than 15 LOL But not usually.
(when the bugs are all gone I will be able to just dump it w/o the extra cleaning and rinsing, all the while Razz thinks he's all finished...not a happy camper to be put back in lol).
Sherri

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
(when the bugs are all gone I will be able to just dump it w/o the extra cleaning and rinsing, all the while Razz thinks he's all finished...not a happy camper to be put back in lol).

LOL!! Shouldn't laugh but I can just imagine the glare he gives you!

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
suzjohnson":w90t7cgc said:

LOL!! Shouldn't laugh but I can just imagine the glare he gives you!

When they do not want to go somewhere you *really* get to see how fast those legs can move and how strong their grip truly is as well :mrgreen:

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom