Allison and Ramoth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some of you know the story of The Dragon Princesses and their trip to live in a new castle in Tn when they were very young. I have returned to continue their story, (if my computer will let me) :lol:

Once Ramoth woke up they have had a very busy spring and the summer is off to a great start! Both seem to have stopped growing, or eating for that matter. I am going tomorrow to pick up some dragon candy, waxies and PW's (if I can find them near) Hope that perks up the old appitite. I know adults eat less and they ARE both over 1 yr now....still a slave worries. How are they to keep their nice plump princess tummies if they don't stuff themselves silly? :mrgreen:
OK I' going to try for some picts here cross your fingers.
The Princesses arrival day:
IMGP0518.jpg

That is Katherine's hand! :shock:
IMGP0519.jpg

Early fun on the Bonsai:
IMGP0746.jpg

Ramoth Before Christmas:
IMGP0939.jpg

Allison before Christmas:
IMGP0952.jpg

This is Jan or Feb:
IMGP1271.jpg

As you can see they have grown a LOT!
I'll post more recent picts as soon as I get PB to co-operate. :lol:
Later,
Sandy H

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, what a treat for both the girl scouts and Ramoth! I'm sure Ramoth had more fun than anyone else there!
Can't wait to see the pics that your friend took of the outing, especially all of the boomerangs that had drawings of the princess :D

What's a didgerydoo??

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sunflower. What a great name! :D Hope she is as sunny as her name. Great to hear from you again Janice. What's your latest thread called so I can see your new babies?

Wish I had a picture of the didgerydoo. It is a eucaliptus (sp) branch hollowed out by termites and polished by hand. They are 4 - 5 feet long. :shock: You buzz your lips kinda like for brass. It makes a haunting sound. really cool with drums. :headbang: The kids all loved it! :D

I took Ramoth outside this afternoon. She poked her nose out so I pulled her out of her "nest" :mrgreen: Fred (our large dog) Came up and sniffled her all over, licked her and then tried to be a 120 lb. lap dog! :lol: Ramoth cocked her head and didn't even darken her belly! Even the lizard knows he's harmless! :lol: Some watchdog.

Oh, BTW, who told her cheerios were proper dragon food? :? First thing she's eaten in months. Wish I could get Allison to wake that much.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
protiemama":x57u5soo said:
Oh, BTW, who told her cheerios were proper dragon food? :? First thing she's eaten in months. Wish I could get Allison to wake that much.
Too funny! Pookie finally decided that it's time to eat food too, but instead of going for the cup of supers, he ate cheerios instead. Crazy beardies :roll:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ya know, every time I turn around, Daniel is sharing food with one of our dogs or cats. Now he will start with breakfast and the dragons. :shock: If Romie goes swimming in his milk I am not to blame! :laughing6:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
protiemama":2mbf9gjs said:
Ya know, every time I turn around, Daniel is sharing food with one of our dogs or cats. Now he will start with breakfast and the dragons. :shock: If Romie goes swimming in his milk I am not to blame! :laughing6:

:laughhard:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":1y4h1u21 said:
protiemama":1y4h1u21 said:

:laughhard:

I agree, Gina :laughhard:

Please, Janice, start a new thread, I've been missing you and your babies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Sandy!
Just popped in to see how you and your little ones are doing.
I loved all the pics that Katherine took, LOL... and the poem. She sure does have a gift.
I agree with the others... I would love to see the pics from the girl scout outing as well.
Hope you and your family are all doing well.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hi Dawn! Guess I've been off line for awhile. We have all been taking turns with the "crud". We're usually sick in Feb. but got started late this year. :lol:

Ramoth is crazy hormonal. Keith caught her bobbing at the lamp the other day! :mrgreen: She won't stay in her viv at all. The last couple nights she has slept in her new hiding place. I haven't found it yet. :? Each AM while Keith is getting his coffee she will sneek out and sit in the middle of the floor. She could get to that spot from anywhere! :banghead: It seems to be her new game.

I fixed our bay window up for them to get some "play time". Both love to sun there and watch TV. :lol: Allison likes it best, since she can't run around as much as Rommie.
Both are enjoying clover and dandi lions lately. Getting some supers next week, maybe I'll treat them to some horns too, if we can afford it.

Gotta go now. The sun is shinning and it is beautiful out. I gotta plant something. Don't care what, just gotta plant. It's supposed to storm again tomorrow. :angry5: My yard is still squishy from the last storm!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Stay safe tomorrow, it sounds like those storms might be bad :shock: . I'm debating whether I need to stay home so I can get the girls to the basement if we have more tornadoes.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandy! Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you'd been sick. Hope you're on the course to being healthy soon.

protiemama":121f79cc said:
Ramoth is crazy hormonal. Keith caught her bobbing at the lamp the other day! :mrgreen: She won't stay in her viv at all. The last couple nights she has slept in her new hiding place. I haven't found it yet. :? Each AM while Keith is getting his coffee she will sneek out and sit in the middle of the floor. She could get to that spot from anywhere! :banghead: It seems to be her new game.
Pookie does the same thing! I finally stopped worrying and looking for him, only because I know he'd show up the next morning, from somewhere :roll:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Just read about Pookie's adventures earlier. Maybe they are meeting through some secret "worm hole" :laughing6: I wonder if there is some little dragon club somewhere, can't you just see them sitting around, drinking tequilla (and fighting over the worm) and talking of new ways to drive us nuts! :mrgreen:

I hope the storms aren't as bad as they are thinking. I'm supposed to have Girl Scouts tomorrow night. I'd hate to call it off due to weather. :banghead:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here is another little delight from my DD Katherine. Enjoy! :love5: :love10:

RAMOTH
My lizard is cute
Bigger than a newt
She's spikey and fun
Always on the run

She's small and lean
Named after a queen

She sleeps all winter
But never gets thinner
All summer she pounces
Anything that bounces

Ramoth my lizard BFF

By Katherine H :blob8: :blob5:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Katherine is a great poet. I just love reading her poems and stories. This latest poem is great, too. Really shows how she feels about Ramoth. Well done, Katherine!

Keep up the great poems,
Deb & my Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom