P6120424.jpg

P6120422.jpg

P6120423.jpg

In his 75 gallon tank
P7140464.jpg

P7140463.jpg

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
THank you! It was definetly worth it... of course on the entire week that it rained I had to build it, right? So it took me longer than it should have because I had to wait for it to dry for so long... :shock:

But he loves it. Usually sleeps somewhere on the top or underneath under his blanket. Only downfall of this thing is that it is noisy, especially in the morning when he is too lazy to lift up his body to walk, so it makes a scrapping noise, haha. Thats when I turn the timer on for later in the morning on the weekends so that I can sleep in!

Raine407

Hatchling Member
Beetle_Juice":8c496 said:
thought i would post here since my whole set up is a D.I.Y job and i have changed some things in the cage since i last showed any pictures of it - hope you like it - Dante sure does:)

From the front
DSCN8616.jpg

That is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen! GREAT JOB! :D

chago11

Yall got some awesome vivs. I feel bad now that my beardie doesn't have anything that nice. To bad I suck when trying to build things. His 50 gal tank looks so plain.

Beetle_Juice

Hatchling Member
i think everyone here has done a great job on their viv's - great creativity, and im sure all the animals appreciate it - also makes it nicer to look at something you animal is enjoying and know that you made it rather than bought it - nice sense of accomplishment.
Thanks for the nice comment about my viv :)
good luck to future builders :)

WallenSD

Hi all, been a while since I've been on here (just had back surgery....#12). Everyone has done a great job on all of new vivs in here. I'm am working on some new things for Rocky's viv (may take a wack at those foux rocks and maybe a cave) and hope to have some new photos to post. Again, Great Job Everyone. :bikerwave:

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
gulfbrzdawn":24edf said:
Jess....you did a great job on MikenIke's viv. Gotta love the tiger....RAWR!!!!
Haha thanks Dawn! he needed a friend other than me and another beardie. He looked at me and was like..." MOM. I want a tiger!"
Grrr Rawrrr Im a tiger! lol

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
u guys are handy i am no way near that handy but i would pay u guys to make me things such as caves and vivs if u guys are cheaper than the pet stores **** I wish i was that good

Beetle_Juice

Hatchling Member
Bump - been a while since anyone posted something new - come on guys - lets see what you've done - maybe you can inspire some other people to make stuff by showing what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom