on day 7, which is today:
oscar4314_zpsc03e5bbc.jpg

oscar24314_zps243df57a.jpg

oscar34314_zpsf3e61345.jpg

What do you think?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's so cute and sure looks proud basking.

How's his appetite doing? Have you tried a bath yet?

lisa127

Original Poster
His appetite is great. How is his weight looking? It looks better to me, but I'm wondering what others think.

Yes, he has had two baths since he's been here.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great that he has a good appetite. Looks like he might have put on a little weight, do you have a scale so you can monitor it? Awesome that he's had a couple of baths already too. :p

He has a long body from the back of his head to the beginning of his tail, I'll bet he will fill in very nicely now that you have him. :wink:

lisa127

Original Poster
Yes I do have a scale. I'm not sure how well it was weighing when he first got here as the batteries were old. But when I weighed him with the old batteries when he got here he was 262 grams. I put new batteries in yesterday. When I weighed him this evening he weighed 312 grams.

lisa127

Original Poster
Really? He is 4 years old and about 19 inches nose to tail tip. Isn't that still too thin?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, it is too thin and he does have some filling in to do. But, if the weights were right, he has gained 50 grams already and does look a little fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom