Adopting a New Beardie! SHES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
I found a Craigslist GEM today and I am arranging to get it this evening. 7 Month old Beardie in a beautiful enclosure. Not sure on sex, but I am sure this gorgeous beardie will be worth it.

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Good lookin guy :) He looks like he has a good temperment too

Do you plan on removing the sand and replacing it with something more sanitary?

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats! Sounds like he will be in beardie wonderland :) When you get him you could make him a thread in beardie tales, we would all love to watch him continue to grow.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Shes here!

Its a girl! No name as of yet. We let their personalities do the talking so it will be a few weeks before a final name is announced.

Here is her cage without the walnut shell substrate. Surprisingly, there was tile under it! Her cage also came with a 2 month old ReptiSun 10.0.

5.jpg

And here is the woman of the hour!
6.jpg

7.jpg

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The rubber mat I use us made if the same material they put on the roofs of commercial buildings. It's easy to wash and resists all chemicals.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
The pattern on her belly is incredible. I've never seen anything like it before.
Congratulations on your new girl! :D

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Esther19":1qehshxv said:
The pattern on her belly is incredible. I've never seen anything like it before.
Congratulations on your new girl! :D

If your talking about the pattern in the pic where shes up on the glass, that isn't on her, it's a reflection from outside the tank.

saleen89559

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Evergreen":2ihcumx8 said:
Oh, she's stunning! That's a beautiful tank too, I envy your craigslist stalking skills!

Craigslist stalker I am! It wasn't up for more than an hour and I was on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom