A baby and his beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I thought maybe this could go here but if not im sure it will be moved to its proper area.

My 10 month old grandson moved in with me last week hes a HUGE beardie lover. He helps with everything there is to do with them. Well ok in his own way lol

Darien watching Zorina while i get her viv all ready. He made sure she didnt move.
P1180101.jpg

Darien checking the vivs for poo.
P1180093.jpg

Darien helping clean out the superworm tub for me. (oatmeal was every where)
P1190042.jpg

Darien making sure Zorina stays in her bath like a good girl. (water was all over the floor him and his clothes)
P1190015.jpg

Darien checking to make sure the sand was the right stuff for Roo's laybox.
P1270122.jpg

Darien seeing if Chimaira likes his yellow high lighter marker.
P2040040.jpg

Darien keeping a eye on the crickets and double checking that they are the right size for the beardies.
P2060052.jpg

Darien inspecting the roaches.
P2120035.jpg

Darien making sure his auntie Amber dosnt miss a spot with Kinnos brushing.

He follows us everywhere if he sees us head for a beardie or the bugs hes off to come help. A few told me i should make him his own thread with the beardies :D

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I'll be keeping it updated. Kinno is the only beardie of ours hes not scared of. I dont understand why Kinno is the biggest we have. But hes a mellow soul. Sorry about the naked video hes teething and i took off his close to change him but he seen Amber with Kinno and it was a lost cause lol I did the same thing with my kids teach them young :D Always let them help or let them think they are helping makes them feel goos about themselves.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Christy... I love the pics. They are toooo cuuute! Your grandson has got to be one of the cutest darn babies I have ever seen :love5:

I have decided I don't want another beardie... I want a Darien! :lol:

Definitly keep those pictures coming!

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Finally! Please keep this thread updated, if people highjack cute beardie threads, I can only imagine what they would do for more pictures of the cutest baby ever :) :love5: :love5: :love5: x 30942348

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Love the pics, what a great helper. btw he's got killer eyes....girls watch out. sending hugs and kisses to Darien :love5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Darien is such a darling! I can't believe how well he treats the beardies.
What I really can't believe is that he's not afraid of the roaches :eek: EEK!

Christy, I think you should adopt Darien just so we could watch him grow up with the beardies, and maybe one day have a few of his own. That'd be such a treat *hint hint* :wink:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Adorable. It's so cute how he touches with one finger. So many babies are grabby and haven't been taught to be gentle with animals. The other video where he she is telling him not to poke Kino's feet it sounds like Darien is singing to him. You can tell that he is an animal lover already. :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
WHAT! No new pics of the beardie BABY? Christy... you know better than to start a thread on these forums and not post pics every 24 hours!
You are asking for trouble girlie! :lol:
We want to see DARIEN!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! OK... PLEASE!!!!! :mrgreen:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
The weather has been so wonderful here in the 70s ive had him out in the back yard. I made him a sandbox with the left over sand and pulled out a trike we bought him when he was 3 months old lol

Hes helping me feed Roo.
P2140007.jpg

Roo trying to get his hand out of her dish.
P2140008.jpg

Darien taking Lexia for a ride on his trike.

Short one before my camera went dead :(

Kinno vs Darien the sand slinger! Ambers feeding kinno his peas n calcium.
P2150060.jpg

After a hard days work of taking care of the beardies hes kicken it with the men foke lol
P2130003.jpg

He loves his beardie babys. I'm shocked hes as gentile with them as he is. And he loves to sing to them its like hes trying to sooth the wild beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom