A baby and his beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Haha awe, my nephew ALWAYS wants to play video games with us. When he was younger we could just give him an unplugged controller like you did with Darien, then he started noticed so we would pretend to plug it in, now he is 6 and just too smart so we actually have to let him play hahah.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Forget the beardies - Can I adopt Darien? He is too cute in how he's so careful with the beardies. I'd never seen any child approach any animal with just an index finger. What a smart boy you have there.

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
omg christy im in love with that baby, im coming steal him. he has got the cutest lil face, he makes my day, and belive me i had a crappy one.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh no im sorry to hear you had a bad day :( It was a bad day here too. Hes having one heck of a time with his teething so having these happy moments with his beardie buddies is a good thing. He makes my day every time he smiles. I think kinnos prob plotting to get back at Darien for dumping sand all on him today :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
They baby tried to help me with the bath in the sink since i couldnt bend over to use their tubs. The baby had a blast but i dont think the beardies liked his help much :lol:

Kinno decided he didnt want in the bath anymore so darien was eating his fishie crackers and hanging out with Kinno in the window seal. Hes naked cause after the baths i had to strip him lol
P2170096.jpg

P2170109.jpg

P2170104.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
pudden318":f3606 said:
i am so coming steal that baby he is precious with his beardies. :love5:
Not if I get there first! :mrgreen:

The videos are so precious! Darien really loves his beardies :p

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for sharing him with us. I won't threaten to steal him from you beause I know I wouldn't have the energy to keep up with him. That's why we (some of us anyway) have them when we are young. When we get to be my age, we no longer have the energy to chase after them.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah i had all 3 of my girls from 18 to 22 thank goodness i did. Hes hard for me to handle sometimes i get tired but his cuteness wins me over every time. If it wasnt for Amber helping me as much as she does i dont think i could do it. She made a comment the other day about wanting a baby girl for herself :shock: :roll: I almost slapped her head off LOL She said "we will just make Felicia(my 20 yr old) have another baby and pray its a girl" Anyone want a 16 yr old who can clean,cook and babysit???

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Freeie":6dfc3 said:
She made a comment the other day about wanting a baby girl for herself :shock: :roll: I almost slapped her head off LOL
LMAO... you go girl! :lol: If you need another hand for slapping, just give me a call. I'll send my ET :wink: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom