2013 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey we sent out pics in yesterday, i just wanted to say thanks for giving us all the chance to make our beardies "famous" lol i just think its a cool deal and 20 bucks isn't bad for the calendar price too. but keep up the good work and me and my girlfriend are super excited to see the results overall!! :D

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
So, so sorry I got mine is so late, I thought I had missed the deadline and had just noticed I still had time to get them in. I hope you will still consider then and again, I apologize.
Thanks,
Kelly

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I did receive both.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay! It looks like I have over 140 emails to go through, and probably about 300 pictures.

I will start working on sorting and organizing. In the coming couple weeks, some of you may get emails from me if there's any issues with your submissions (came in too small, couldn't use one and may ask to take a new pic, etc.).

My personal and day-job life has been rather busy lately, but I will squeeze in time to get the layouts done. My goal is to have them available for review by mid October, if not sooner. I will post a new preview thread as a Global Announcement (like this topic originally was) when I need you all to review the calendar images. At that time, I'll be looking for you to double check that I managed to go through everything without scrambling the names of the beardies and that no one got missed.

Thank you again for all the images! I think we'll have ourselves some more great calendars for 2013!

Stay tuned!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You always do an awesome job, Alex, I got both last year & will add whatever comes up this year to my collection. Looking forward to seeing which pics you picked!

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks Alex looking forward to seeing your great work as always. I'm really excited to have my boys be a part of it all for the first time. I can't stop telling people. :D

kateslizard

I can't wait to see it :D I don't mean to be annoying, but I just wanted to ask if I'd be able to email you a new photo? Or is it too late?
I entered months ago, but just today I took some new ones and think they'd probably be more suitable.
No problems if it's too late :D
Thank you!
-Kate

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It's too late to email new photos. I've already gone through all the existing ones and started working on the layouts.

Thanks.
-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Nope... not yet. I've been trying to squeeze in as much time as I can. I am almost done. I just finished spending 3-4 hours working on the second calendar. The first one is pretty much done (just some final touches left). I am hoping to have the previews available in the next couple days! Keep an eye out. I may have to make the review period a little short (3-4 days)... but will make changes for anyone needing them made before they purchase their own.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Can't wait! I'll be checking the sticky area to make sure I don't miss the previews! I already have someone to get one for Xmas!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
If I manage to get the time I am hoping to, I should have the previews posted late tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom