2013 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Switched to gmail & sent 10 pics, 2 for each of my 5 dragons & it seems to have been delivered. Hope you got the email, Alex, and we don't go through what we did last year!
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Alex, I have a quick question. I was looking through last yrs calendars and noticed that a lot of the full pg pictures show some of the body rather than just a head shot. Am I right in thinking you prefer to see more of the bodies rather than just a close-up of the beardies' faces and heads?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I hadn't thought of it quite that way, but I think it's safe to say that shots with more of the body also means there's more room around the edges to fit other smaller images. Certainly, that's not the only factor. I think I've had some with the head up close before, but I'd say that is less often the case of an image that works easily.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Alex I'm having trouble getting an email to you. Hotmail didn't work at all, so I started a gmail account & that came back as delivery failure. I sent a PM with the details. Can you think of any other email I can open to get my pics to you?
Thanks
Deb

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I replied in PM. Look closely at the email address being sent to. :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry Alex, I feel like an ***** to have sent it to the wrong addr. I'm going to set up an email through my cable provider anyway, as it may work better. I'll get it done later & hope it works. Thanks for pointing out my error.
Deb

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No worries. hehe. It happens. I've pestered the guy that owns the .com domain several times to see if he wanted to sell it, but he's made it clear he has no interest in selling it, despite that he doesn't seem to do much with it at all. Would be nice to have the domain, but oh well. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Phoenix23486":2wrf3mjc said:
Am I suppose to get an automatic reply when I submit them? If I didn't do I need to send them again?
Did you send more than one email? Did you not get the auto-reply? I do have one email from you... 2 pics.

Mustashio

Juvie Member
So excited! My kids think Mustashio is gonna be famous! Now if only Mom could decide which ones! A limit of only 2 is almost criminal when you"re talking about your baby! :D

~Jill

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Alex, we just sent 4 emails, one for Waffle, one for Foster, one for Brady and one for TIlly.
We got back 4 automated responses, one for Waffle, one for Foster, TWO for Brady and NONE for Tilly.
Can you make sure you got one for Tilly also?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Tilly's pictures were bigger in file size, and I think it took longer to process the auto-reply. The duplicate for one I am not sure about. But I have all 4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom