2011 Reptile and Amphibian Expo

Good grief girl, don't you ever sleep in???!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :blob8:

I can almost smell the coffee coming from the mob out the front... And I can almost feel the excitement of those experiencing their "first expo"... And, I can almost smell the poop... Oh... Wait../ Nope, that's here! Damn hatchlings! :lol:

Might even wear a different colour this year Meagan - just for something different!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Sorry I don't classify as a 'normal' teenager!! I'm usually incapable of sleeping in for very long :lol:
But speak for yourself - what time of morning did you post that last comment?!

Think the excitement always comes from the newbies? I think it's more exciting second time round :D :D Yay, can't wait!!

6 more sleeps peeps!!!

Hey Critter! I'm glad you're loooking forward to it - you will be in for a treat! (this will be my third!) I will look forward to your response! :)

Best,
Carolyn

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Okay I'm going to do this a little differently this morning...

IMG_3246.jpg

(Yes LizardLady I know you can write it better :p )

OMG Meagan, that is just adorable! :)

I may be able to write it differently, but I certainly don't have a willing model like you do! :)

Now I'll have to have a major think (that will hurt!) for tomorrow's edition!

Can't believe it's THIS weekend! :blob8: :blob5:

Well folks, only FOUR more sleeps now! :blob5: :blob8:

Hey Meagan, is that the pic of Leo you did in the background of your last post?

I promise I'll work on a 'nice' countdown for my next one! Just got to find some time... now, where did I put that...?!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Hehe yes that IS a copy of Leo's picture! Well spotted :lol:
Seeing as he has curtains/couch/bed I though he needed some framed artwork as well!

YAY! Decided what colour you'll wear?? I'll be in easy-to-find black I think lol.

PeppersGirl":1we74b2v said:
Hehe yes that IS a copy of Leo's picture! Well spotted :lol:
Seeing as he has curtains/couch/bed I though he needed some framed artwork as well!

YAY! Decided what colour you'll wear?? I'll be in easy-to-find black I think lol.

Hehehe, good to see Leo is being "looked after" at your house too! :)

I don't have a clue what to wear yet - will check the weather, and get back to you! I'll have my LizardLady name-tag again (still not too sure if I really want to draw attention to myself...!), so that may help!

I'll be bringing my box of harnesses too (and your clips!) to leave in the car on the Saturday, just in case!

Oh, was going to do up a nice "thing" for my two more sleeps, but I can't figure Photobucket out...! Also want to attach a couple of pics of a wild beardie for Zac in the "Wild Beardie" thread here too... I've joined up to PhotoBucket, but when I bring up the folder where the pics are to upload, they don't come up - it says to upload "media" files - these are JPEG... Am I doing something wrong (as usual!)?

Anywho, will have another look at it later - when I'm not having a Monday (yes, I know it's "technically" Tuesday, but any day ending in "D.A.Y" is Monday!)...

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Okay, to upload to photobucket:
1. sign in
2. click the big green button in the top blue toolbar that says 'upload now'
3. click the other bigger green button that comes up ('select photos and videos')
4. This will bring up the window so you can find your file off the computer. Once found, select and click 'open' and the photo will automatically start uploading.
5.When the sign 'upload complete!' appears, click the 'save and continue to my album' line. The album the pics are in appears with the new upload in it.

To share images:
1. roll your mouse onto the photo you wish to share.
2. a small blue bar will appear beneath it. Click on 'share'.
3. In the seperate window that pops up, there are tabs along the top, click the one that says 'get link code'.
4.Down the list you will see a heading - 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums'. Right hand click on the little URL adress beside 'full size'.
5.Choose 'select all'. Once it is highlighted in blue, right click again and 'copy'.

The text you copy can be pasted as is into a forum post, and will appear as a picture when you submit it!

Hehe hope this helps, can't wait to see what you've done!! :D

Umm, thank you for this Meagan, but when I do the "upload now" and the window comes up for the folder with the pics, those pics don't show... It says on the bottom drop-down thing in the folder window "media files"... These pics are JPEG, and don't show up... I tried to rename them and save them under something else, but I still get the same "no show"...

I feel really bad too, because I promised Zac I'd show him these pics, and I can't seem to get them here for the life of me!

Oh Great One, HELP!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Mine are JPEG also, and it's media and they show up... hmm...

Did you try transferring them to another folder or the desktop? That's the only way I can think might have gone wrong... :|

Technology :roll:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom