Status
Not open for further replies.

squirell

Hatchling Member
2010-12-19113758.jpg

changilass

Hatchling Member
This looks too much like the view out of my window for my liking just now lol

Hasn't got above -10 at all today brrr, not used to this sort of weather.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea we got hammered last weekend here in "Minnesnowta" he stared out that window for more then 2 hours.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, it looks so pretty! The high was about 45 degrees here last week and I thought it was freezing :shock: Yep, I live in Florida. I wish I could see the snow like that :roll: Tomorrow it's going to be in the 70s.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":2rep1rdp said:
Wow, it looks so pretty! The high was about 45 degrees here last week and I thought it was freezing :shock: Yep, I live in Florida. I wish I could see the snow like that :roll: Tomorrow it's going to be in the 70s.

One of my friends has been staying in Bonita Springs the last few months and rubs the weather in our faces all the time lol. Yea it looks pretty but it is a hassel when 17+ inches falls over a 2 day period. Its nice when it is streched out a bit lol

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Snow like that is beautiful! When it's in a picture, not where I'm at. We don't mind snow, because the only snow we get is just a little dusting and it's gone by noon. There was one exception. The winter of 1978, we were in Iowa at that time and got a lot more. Our local area got 18 inches in one day, where we live there are no such things as snow plows and it pretty much closed down the entire town for 4 days.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That is rough. I was shocked that they closed school in MPLS and St. Paul for 2 days. Last time I got a snow day was elementery school. Atleast by the city (I took my own snow days lol)

squirell

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That is rough. I was shocked that they closed school in MPLS and St. Paul for 2 days. Last time I got a snow day was elementery school. Atleast by the city (I took my own snow days lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom