18 Year old Beardie Dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I am so sorry your lost your best friend, Art. :cry: I know it's a horrible devastating loss, for as long as he was with you. The love you felt for him & still feel for him will go on forever. I am so glad that he was with you also, which made it so much better for him. At 19, that's amazing!
If you need anything at all, we are all here to help.

My sincere condolences to you.

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I am so very sorry to hear that Art has passed away. You loved him with all your heart and he loved you right back. We know your heart is broken, it is devastating because you have grown up together and were quite the team. If it wasn't for your wonderful care, he wouldn't have survived for 19 years.

He will always be with you and watching over you. Please know that we are here if you want to share anything at all. HUGS to you..............

Diane

R.I.P. Art
4097-8107759561.jpg

Skipper7

Juvie Member
Cody,

I'm not sure if you still check these forums, but I am sorry. You loved Art and gave him a good life up till his last moments. Be proud! 19 is the oldest beardy I have ever heard of. I always tear up a bit when reading threads like this, but this one gave me goosebumps. I can't imagine what it would feel like to lost a friend of nearly twenty years.
On the bright side, I believe art is in a happy place waiting for you. And, of course, eating as many buggies as he wants without feeling his arthritis :D

My condolences,

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom