Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
randommonks":1y7bu40j said:
Gail":1y7bu40j said:
Actually, if the mods step in we will probably be the ones getting in trouble. He might have been the cause of the trouble but I think I've stirred the pot more.
I went to photobucket and looked at his other pictures, there are none of his face but are some of his hands. They definitely look like adult male hands.
I think he it too mad at us to let anyone here have the dragons which proves he doesn't care about them. Hopefully he is mad enough to actually leave this time, he isn't learning proper care from being here and is giving horrible advice. I won't miss him.

You're probably right about us stirring the pot, but I don't regret it. I hope those beardies go to better hands if he really is getting rid of them. If that is really an adult, then he may have some serious issues. It already sounds like he's got a problem with the bottle.

I feel bad for his dragons that he's leaving, but good for the new owners (like myself) who won't get bad advice from him.

I too believe these things need to be said. Most of the time I keep my mouth shut but sometime you have to step up, sorry mods.
If someone makes a post about how they told off a abusive/neglectful owner then they are praised but if we get after a neglectful owner on here we are usually shut down and fast. Personally I'm here for the dragons, not the owner. I don't care if I hurt people feelings, I'm not here to make friends or stroke egos, I'm here to try and help the dragons.

I think it is all stuff that needs to be said. I have followed him for a while now but frankly I think the guy just needs to sell them. His animals are far better off in someone elses care. Every other day there is some new post about the same thing and when people don't give him the answer he wants he tells them to stay out of his threads, that he is going to hurt his dragons and that he will do it his way despite the advice of the people on this site, a lot of which are more knowledgeable than most of the so called exotic vets out there. I'd take the advice of a lot of the gray beards here over my local vet any day of the week.

At first I too thought troll. Then I felt bad for HIM because of his sob story about money and stuff, at least until he tried to adopt a beardie from the free section. :roll: Now I just hope he acts adult enough to do the right thing and sell the dragons to someone who can properly care for them.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":3537fleo said:
I too believe these things need to be said. Most of the time I keep my mouth shut but sometime you have to step up, sorry mods.
If someone makes a post about how they told off a abusive/neglectful owner then they are praised but if we get after a neglectful owner on here we are usually shut down and fast. Personally I'm here for the dragons, not the owner. I don't care if I hurt people feelings, I'm not here to make friends or stroke egos, I'm here to try and help the dragons.

Heck Gail when I first joined at first glance I though you where a mod ahaha

Gail

BD.org Addict
KitsuneGem":5gmcw7xf said:

Haha, I'm not quite tactful enough to be a mod, I've just been here forever.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Gail":2sjdouqc said:
KitsuneGem":2sjdouqc said:

Haha, I'm not quite tactful enough to be a mod, I've just been here forever.

I think you'd be a good mod lol They could call you in when people need a good kick in the pants lol

bandit27

Hatchling Member
Hi

i totally agree with you guys.

He has said on a previous post that he is 23 yrs old. He chooses not to use anything other than cash, but then ordered something from amazon??

He has no respect for other peoples feelings either, he had a go at a poor member who's beardie had passed, i wanted to rip into him :angry5: :angry5:

The more experienced members on here just need to try and follow the posts he writes and corrects what he says so that he can't harm other peoples dragons as well as his own. Lets hope he does the right thing by those poor guys

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Aw this is sad. This guy makes me not wanna come here anymore. I tried reporting his posts last week, got me nowhere.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread is no longer useful so I am locking it before it gets more out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudeGurl
Top Bottom