Status
Not open for further replies.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":pmh7saar said:
Yeah, he threatened that around a month ago, the last time he got upset when everyone told him he was doing things wrong. Just like now, he deleted all his posts and got all ticked off.

I'm going to just put my money on him being a bored 13 year old, just for the sake of my own sanity.

Gail

BD.org Addict
He's removed most of his posts but I found this pic and copied the URL before he deleted it too. posted may 30
IMG_2560.jpg

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":3avjnact said:
He's removed most of his posts but I found this pic and copied the URL before he deleted it too. posted may 30
IMG_2560.jpg

Oh that is just too sad. I can't believe the nerve of some people.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":2t89iy00 said:
IMG_2560.jpg

They are beautiful.. I would love to have them

Gail

BD.org Addict
Those pics are over a month old. Not long ago he was only able to feed them a few dozen crickets every couple days, at least thats what he said. So far I've heard that crickets are too expensive, he couldn't afford them, then he was buying repti worms (they cost even more, confusing?) then he just bought 1000 crix. Can't get silks or horns, supposedly the company won't ship to his location. He pretty much refuses to buy online but yet he ordered a new UVB that seems to be taking way too long to arrive.
Its hard to keep up with all the things he has said he is doing/has done. Its so easy to get it right, order bulbs, order food. buy 2 tanks, presto, happy, healthy dragons.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":zso7zimx said:
Those pics are over a month old. Not long ago he was only able to feed them a few dozen crickets every couple days, at least thats what he said. So far I've heard that crickets are too expensive, he couldn't afford them, then he was buying repti worms (they cost even more, confusing?) then he just bought 1000 crix. Can't get silks or horns, supposedly the company won't ship to his location. He pretty much refuses to buy online but yet he ordered a new UVB that seems to be taking way too long to arrive.
Its hard to keep up with all the things he has said he is doing/has done. Its so easy to get it right, order bulbs, order food. buy 2 tanks, presto, happy, healthy dragons.

Yeah something seems very off with this guy. Crossing my fingers still for bored teenager.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":2ym8uepg said:

I wonder why the mods have not stepped in yet.. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I would assume they would have blocked him by now.. All the (insert word here) He causes..

I feel so bad for those dragons... I want them so badly, so I can get them better, healthy and up and moving around

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
KitsuneGem":xtc6hodu said:
I wonder why the mods have not stepped in yet.. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I would assume they would have blocked him by now.. All the (insert word here) He causes..

I feel so bad for those dragons... I want them so badly, so I can get them better, healthy and up and moving around

Gotta keep reporting his bad posts I guess until they get tired of it...

Gail

BD.org Addict
Actually, if the mods step in we will probably be the ones getting in trouble. He might have been the cause of the trouble but I think I've stirred the pot more.
I went to photobucket and looked at his other pictures, there are none of his face but are some of his hands. They definitely look like adult male hands.
I think he it too mad at us to let anyone here have the dragons which proves he doesn't care about them. Hopefully he is mad enough to actually leave this time, he isn't learning proper care from being here and is giving horrible advice. I won't miss him.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":2fl08t7t said:
Actually, if the mods step in we will probably be the ones getting in trouble. He might have been the cause of the trouble but I think I've stirred the pot more.
I went to photobucket and looked at his other pictures, there are none of his face but are some of his hands. They definitely look like adult male hands.
I think he it too mad at us to let anyone here have the dragons which proves he doesn't care about them. Hopefully he is mad enough to actually leave this time, he isn't learning proper care from being here and is giving horrible advice. I won't miss him.

That may be true.. Though Ive made a point saying that I don't mean to sound rude or mean when I post.. most of the time.. Sometimes I forget.. Well we will have to wait and see

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":fmkpzepd said:

You're probably right about us stirring the pot, but I don't regret it. I hope those beardies go to better hands if he really is getting rid of them. If that is really an adult, then he may have some serious issues. It already sounds like he's got a problem with the bottle.

I feel bad for his dragons that he's leaving, but good for the new owners (like myself) who won't get bad advice from him.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I too believe these things need to be said. Most of the time I keep my mouth shut but sometime you have to step up, sorry mods.
If someone makes a post about how they told off a abusive/neglectful owner then they are praised but if we get after a neglectful owner on here we are usually shut down and fast. Personally I'm here for the dragons, not the owner. I don't care if I hurt people feelings, I'm not here to make friends or stroke egos, I'm here to try and help the dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom