Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
They sound dehydrated, stressed out, and possible sick, this could turn out to be a very pricy vet bill..

If you still want to get rid of them I am willing to take both,

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
My bearded dragon is 3-4 months, and over 11 inches long. He is housed in a 40 gallon breeder tank, and is the only dragon living in there. Because they are so small, I wouldn't worry with the greens. Offer them only crickets during feeding times, and leave a bowl/plate of the greens out which they can pick at if they like.

Gail

BD.org Addict
What wrong about the 11"? don't you believe that a dragon can be that size at that age? Jupiter was well over 11" at 4 months. Your dragons have diarrhea because you are feeding them romain, they are way small due to bad care.
I'm really starting to think you shouldn't have the babies either. Dragon care really is pretty easy but you make it seem like a major under taking. You ask the same thing over and over again, never happy with what you are told. There is no magic bullet or special thing that will fix them. You need to separate, get proper lighting, find better greens and feed them better. Soon they will need BIG cages, how are you going to afford that? How are you going to feed them a healthy adult diet if all you can find is romain?

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":3591dyv4 said:
What wrong about the 11"? don't you believe that a dragon can be that size at that age? Jupiter was well over 11" at 4 months. Your dragons have diarrhea because you are feeding them romain, they are way small due to bad care.
I'm really starting to think you shouldn't have the babies either. Dragon care really is pretty easy but you make it seem like a major under taking. You ask the same thing over and over again, never happy with what you are told. There is no magic bullet or special thing that will fix them. You need to separate, get proper lighting, find better greens and feed them better. Soon they will need BIG cages, how are you going to afford that? How are you going to feed them a healthy adult diet if all you can find is romain?

He's going to try to sell them or kill them, according to his other thread. It might be too late for them already

Gail

BD.org Addict
randommonks":1lem0w3z said:
He's going to try to sell them or kill them, according to his other thread. It might be too late for them already

Wasn't the thread about killing them old though? I'd hope he would just resell them, I'd be happy to take one if he truly wants to rehome.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":fs9utn87 said:
randommonks":fs9utn87 said:

Wasn't the thread about killing them old though? I'd hope he would just resell them, I'd be happy to take one if he truly wants to rehome.

Wait he's threatendd this before? Because the thread he posted that in hapened tonight.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":uexfqsuu said:
randommonks":uexfqsuu said:

No.. There is a new one sadly..

I really want these babies..

And yes he has said he was going to kill them before..

I almost wish this is just a troll..

Gail

BD.org Addict
Yeah, he threatened that around a month ago, the last time he got upset when everyone told him he was doing things wrong. Just like now, he deleted all his posts and got all ticked off.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":spdkelli said:
Yeah, he threatened that around a month ago, the last time he got upset when everyone told him he was doing things wrong. Just like now, he deleted all his posts and got all ticked off.

These poor babies are going to die.. I just know it..

Gail

BD.org Addict
Yeah, I wish it was a troll too but he did post multiple pics of the babies. Pretty little things they are, I really hope he does the right thing.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Gail":2uyy8yjk said:
Yeah, I wish it was a troll too but he did post multiple pics of the babies. Pretty little things they are, I really hope he does the right thing.

He has photos really? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom