Our playmate for Delilah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Uh-oh....I know you mean well but Delilah can at any time take a foot off or crush that baby's head. There is not usually even a warning. Best for them to be separate at all times. I raised lots of babies and they will do that out of the blue.

Pictures on the internet + even on breeder websites sometimes pose babies all together for cute pics but if they are left on their own disaster can happen. You'll need a separate tank set up for each dragon.
Other than that, enjoy your new baby Sofia !

Chasindadragon

Original Poster
92583-6685395092.jpg
92583-5552250538.jpg
They're not left by themselves i put them together for a lil while so sofias not shocked by my big girl Delilah.
92583-486292327.jpg
sofies cage is set up in a seperate rm n has the heat on 75 bc ahe likes to lay rt outside her box.
92583-704026660.jpg
this is how i put them around each other i even set the baby up across the rm in case she don't want visitor's.
92583-5437450330.jpg
Delilahs cage. I have dragon proofed the whole apt so they can run around when im not home. Delilah is blocked in at the corner of livin rm with light a place to hide and water.
The baby is in kids rm with door shut hope tht puts ur mind at ease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom