Not open for further replies.

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
her is Dino gettin mad at the camera. lets see all your black beard pix! :D
S6300430.jpg

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol! yeah Dino has never done this before either but i was in his cage with the camera and i guess it freaked him out a little bit. but i was looking at that pic and was like..."hey this would be a good photo thread!" lol! so lets keep the black beards comin! lets see who can get the biggest and blackest beard in this thread! :D

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Oh yeah I would like to see the black beards! I have had 3 beardies and still havent gotten to see one first hand!

beardiebandit":07494 said:
lol! yeah Dino has never done this before either but i was in his cage with the camera and i guess it freaked him out a little bit.

We only recieved ours because we had his highness outside and this young girl rode by on her bike, her shadow passed over him and he flipped. It was a wicked display, I really wish I would've had my camera handy :lol: .

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
wow! :D fosters beard is black black! lol! he is a good looking boy! it looks like some one spray painted his beard!
where did you get him if you dont mind me askin...? he is very orange!

lets keep the beards comin! :D :blob5: :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
beardiebandit":df301 said:
wow! :D fosters beard is black black! lol! he is a good looking boy! it looks like some one spray painted his beard!
where did you get him if you dont mind me askin...? he is very orange!

lets keep the beards comin! :D :blob5: :D

Thanks. I got him from someone in Greensboro NC, her beardie had a clutch. She had foster listed on Craigslist since he was injured, so I got him for free.
She sold a couple of Fosters siblings to some people on this site, but I am not sure that they come on her anymore. I would be interested to see what his little siblings look like now too.

Waffle does not have as impressive of a black beard, but didnt want him to feel left out, so here is Waffle and his black beard.
2215006579_6a33a2c6c8.jpg

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
is he fully mature? most wont show a black beard till they are closer to one year. however i own an exception to that rule. i have a 13 inch 5 month old male that is already bobbin like a big dog! lol!

but if they dont ever have a lady to impress or a rival male to intimidate they may not show a beard much. and of course males will beard up way more often than females.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I think the black beard thing depends on the individual beardie too. The first 2 pictures of Foster were taking when he was 5 months old.

Waffle never had a black beard at all until he was about 18 months old. And his never gets darker than what is pictured above. I didnt think he could even get a black beard at all for a long time! :wink:

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah i agree.

lets see if any body can beat Foster! :D

he is top dog so far! lets see all the black beards! :blob5:

Spartacus! i love that name! he has a good black beard also!!

dragons1222

Juvie Member
here is stanley he gets as dark as foster gets black all the way down his chest like that too lol
especially at my one cat he HATES her dont know why she is the one that ignores all the animals lol go figure

anyway i dont know if i have any pictures of him really dark we'll see what i can find
i dont have any recent pics of him black bearding but these are from maybe a month or2 ago
DSCN3572.jpg

DSCN3573.jpg

ignore the poo in that last pic lol

these 2 were from maybe 3-4 months ago so he didnt get quite as dark
but he got sooooo angry b/c i had the harness in him and he was on my bed well he didnt like that he could only go so far lol
DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom