Celebrity Dragons

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Re: Celebrity Dragons

Postby HippieLizards » Fri May 31, 2019 2:19 pm

HoopDiddyDiddy wrote:To follow-up I never heard anything back from Celebrity Dragons.
Even though the specific dragon I liked is now listed as sold I still would have expected some sort of reply.
Short list is getting shorter :lol:

Well that sucks. lol
Slave to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, a Ball Python, two Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Celebrity Dragons

Postby Teamforklift812 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:00 pm

I know Cameo from Celebrity Dragons out of Mesa.
I've known him for about 5 years but his business was well established before he and I met.
I would recommend him all day every day! I havent purchased a dragon from him yet, but I have gotten free sound and reliable advice from him for our dragon, Jasper. When we do purchase another, it will definitely be from Cameo.
We have purchased custom enclosures from him for our RV and semi truck and were very happy with his knowledge, prices, quality, communication, and speed.

****I clicked on that link you were talking about that brings up pharmaceuticals and that is not his website. He is on facebook under celebrity dragons. And I also found listings for him on morph market.
I personally contact him on facebook messenger CAMEO HALL or via email at CelebrityDragons@gmail.com

Please reach out to him, that pharma site isn't him and he is a great breeder, highly recommended. I personally know and recommend him.
Teamforklift812
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to General Discussion