Bearded dragon shedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato

My bearded dragon sheded 3 days ago and she looks very beautiful but her tail still looks very white and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not.
92974-9522552555.jpg

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Did her tail completely shed? It looks like her tail hasn't yet shed, although sometimes after they shed their colors do change a bit. What you don't want is a huge amount of retained shed on her tail if you're absolutely sure she shed her tail. But it looks like she just hasn't yet shed her tail, but is going to soon. They typically do not shed all their body parts at the same time, especially their tails.

Potato

Original Poster
She hasn't shed her tail yet that was why I was concerned thanks for informing me I'm new to owning bearded dragons so everything out of the ordinary makes me feel concerned for her.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Yeah that's perfectly normal as they don't usually she'd the whole body at same time, looking at the tail it will happen soon.

Don't worry about being new and asking questions if you are concerned, we were all new beardie owners at some point so know what it's like to be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom